[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimandevil

they are cramate'able, afaik. maybe with a separate bill..
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Justin C

Hey guys. I will be starting work on the A13 release tonight. Expect it to take at least a couple weeks because I want to make sure I have time to do extensive testing, since I am basically updating the mod from A11, so there is a lot of room for weird random bugs to pop up due to changes.

Quote from: Grimandevil on April 01, 2016, 03:08:18 PM
they are cramate'able, afaik. maybe with a separate bill..
They could be cremated in the A11 release. I'll double check that it works when I am working on the A13 version.

Triblade

Quote from: Justin C on April 06, 2016, 07:15:53 PM
Hey guys. I will be starting work on the A13 release tonight.
You, Sir, are great for doing this for us! Kudos  ;D

Noa3

Sythik

Helixien

Please also make a patch for EPOE! I love both mods but at least the old versions always had some problems with each other..... So if needed, PLEASE make a patch, I beg you! :D

Korn.Mil

SadisticNemesis

Not played this mod in sometime.. I do miss it. Hope for an update ^^

Helixien

Any news on the A13 update? Maybe a alpha/beta version we can test?

JacksonCoded

Thank you for updating this mod, it is one of my favorites, I hate playing without it.

II7II LOCKDOWN

Can't wait for the a13 update, hopefully it works as well or better than the a11 version

RickyMartini

lance789

ive missed this mod, waiting for A13 release!
looking forward to new features hopefully? maybe the possibility to capture a zed and cure him/her to gain a colonist?

La_Moose

This game is almost too easy without this mod.

Justin C

Hey guys, I'm still working on it. I haven't had as much time to work on the mod over these last couple weeks as expected. I should have plenty of time to work on it this weekend, though. If I have a working build by Monday I will give you guys a pre-release build to test to hold you over until the actual release.