[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

9ofSpades

Can't wait!! Thanks for your hard work!

It definitely adds to the mod community!

I do have one question, will you make this compatible with Combat Realism? I think it would be a great combination!

rawr161

Even if you could just release a build with spawnable zombies I'd be estatic!
--RAWR--

ghostangel

Quote from: Justin C on April 29, 2016, 01:30:57 PM
Hey guys, I'm still working on it. I haven't had as much time to work on the mod over these last couple weeks as expected. I should have plenty of time to work on it this weekend, though. If I have a working build by Monday I will give you guys a pre-release build to test to hold you over until the actual release.

Good afternoon , I would like to know how things work in a zombie apocalypse ?

tusyok

Hello, Guys!

Can you kindly advice how to disable raiders(pirates) raids in this modification?
Dear Justin, It seems to be quite better if you will remove any other enemies, except zombies...
If there are any possibility of this?
Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, and sorry for my bad English :D
Have a good day, and thx a lot for mod!

baconprison

aww man this guy stopped updating this mod before my oldest update could be compatable with it

silentlord

dearly miss this mod. one of the best and challenging.

Vonholtz

This mod is so worth the wait. It was fun when waves of zombies would come at my colony. And if I did not get over run I get a lot of clothing to sell.  :)

silentlord

damn incinerator going 24/7..... super tricky out hospital and quarantine ward.... oh the memories, and then the added bonus of the darkness mod on top. pure terror when the lights go out. 

lance789

Jakub k.

Austintrollinski

Vonholtz

Quote from: Austintrollinski on May 11, 2016, 09:28:28 AM
will this mod be updated for A13

On the page before this one Justin C said he working on it between real life. give them time. Last post from them was only on the 29th of April.

jayman123

can someone make a alpha 13 remake of this mod.

Jakub k.

Quote from: jayman123 on May 12, 2016, 01:53:56 PM
can someone make a alpha 13 remake of this mod.
come on m8, the post above tells that the developer of this mod is updating it. it takes 30 seconds to find the information...

Justin C

Hey guys, quick update. Yeah, I know I'm late. Yeah, I know it's been a trend with me for the last few releases and I'm sorry about that. It has been a busy month for me for reasons I can't/won't get into, and I have been having trouble mustering enough motivation to finish it these last few weeks. I also have a busy few weekends coming up, as well as what is likely going to be an increasingly stressful work life followed by Funemployment. I'll do my best to fit some time in here and there for the mod.

Thanks for your patience. I promise I have no plans of letting this project die any time soon, but RL comes first.