[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oxidus

Requiescat in Pace,Mio Fello.

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Oxidus

My holiday ends.I want to enjoy this game before my holiday ends!

Oxidus

xeonxifiaction

Oxidus

TheSilencedScream

Really, guys?

Chill out. He's working for free. He'll get to it when he gets to it - he said so on the last page.
If it's a big deal, keep playing A7. If you'd rather not do that, then learn to have some patience.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Vonholtz

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on January 07, 2015, 03:33:53 PM
Really, guys?

Chill out. He's working for free. He'll get to it when he gets to it - he said so on the last page.
If it's a big deal, keep playing A7. If you'd rather not do that, then learn to have some patience.
Patience on the internet you fool it can never happen. J/K LoL I would not mind trying this mod myself but I only got the game Xmiss day so I only have A8. So this means I will use patience it all I have.  8)

meta

PLEASE make this mod for MAC USERS TOO...

Ive been searching/googling and I cant find zombie mod to work for Macs

Thanks!

MisterLock

To each his own.

W1Z25

Quote from: Justin C on January 01, 2015, 03:51:39 PM
Sorry guys. It's the holiday season so I have been busy every weekend for the last several weeks, and I have had other projects taking up most of my time. The mod will be updated for Alpha 8, it will just depend on when I am free to work on it.

hope you can get to this soon!

MyNameIsSpyder

Quote from: Justin C on January 01, 2015, 03:51:39 PM
Sorry guys. It's the holiday season so I have been busy every weekend for the last several weeks, and I have had other projects taking up most of my time. The mod will be updated for Alpha 8, it will just depend on when I am free to work on it.

I respect that you have to take a break, considering how much coding this probably took. Keep up the good work!  ;D

venomousblood

Baguette

So... This mod limits the time you have to play because the virus goes airborne and everyone gets infected? That doesnt really sound fair.
R.I.P all my saves that got permanently corrupted by mods
2015-2015