JFK Files

Started by PotatoeTater, October 27, 2017, 10:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PotatoeTater

As an archivist, I've gotten the entire bulk of the released JFK files.

I've gone through about 6500 pages and so far a lot of interesting stuff has been noted.

If anyone wants to know, Hitler survived ww2 and the CIA knew...
Life is Strange

Lobstercraft

But why its in the JFK files? Did Hitler killed him or what? And then he flew and survived again? And then?

dburgdorf

Everyone knows JFK was actually killed by a shot fired by Hitler, who was standing in the open portal of a UFO hovering above the grassy knoll, because the Greys had realized that JFK was about to reveal to the public that Area 51 existed and was home to a colony of Smurfs....
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Kegereneku

Wow, you are taking big risk.
What if Reptilian illuminati didn't want you to accidentally let slip "that info".
They would totally [CONTENT REDACTED] you.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

mabor0shi

Quote from: Kegereneku on October 27, 2017, 01:09:47 PM
Wow, you are taking big risk.
What if Reptilian illuminati didn't want you to accidentally let slip "that info".
They would totally [CONTENT REDACTED] you.
I am an Insectoid Illuminati. We are the opposing political party to the Reptilians and we did want that info out. Good work Agent Burgdorf. Down with the Reptilians! Long live Trump! The truth is, Hitler was a vampire who later came to be known as Elvis Presley. "Elvis" (AKA Adolf Hitler) faked his own death to become Tupac Shakur. "Tupac" (AKA Adolf Hitler) faked his own death to become Justin Beiber (AKA Adolf Hitler) , who actually died 2 years ago and is buried next to J.F.K. on top of Mt. Olympus (AKA Mt. Hitler). It's all in the JFK files that we gave to PotatoeTater.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

gipothegip

Quote from: mabor0shi on October 28, 2017, 06:00:08 AM
I am an Insectoid Illuminati. We are the opposing political party to the Reptilians and we did want that info out. Good work Agent Burgdorf. Down with the Reptilians! Long live Trump! The truth is, Hitler was a vampire who later came to be known as Elvis Presley. "Elvis" (AKA Adolf Hitler) faked his own death to become Tupac Shakur. "Tupac" (AKA Adolf Hitler) faked his own death to become Justin Beiber (AKA Adolf Hitler) , who actually died 2 years ago and is buried next to J.F.K. on top of Mt. Olympus (AKA Mt. Hitler). It's all in the JFK files that we gave to PotatoeTater.

Somebody pick up the phone, because I called it!

*pfft* and they all called me crazy  ::)
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

kubolek01

Hitler was probably in a mechanoid body, but with brain inside AI core. But how would he use a small caliber gun then? ;)
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Listen1

@Forumbot - What are the JFK file?

{insert_name_here}

After shooting JFK, Hitler went back inside the UFO and commanded his reptilian minions to use the warp-drive to teleport to the Moon, where the Nazis have a secret base. After spending decades planning his evil scheme with the help from hyper-intelligent aliens, Hitler is now beginning the activation of an orbital death laser that will wipe out all major cities on Earth next week.

Kegereneku

This thread is starting to remind me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc
The soon to come follow up movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIFyy3i_1I
and something planned after that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DS6WONnU7k

To be honest, just as prophetized years ago in the JFK files (yes read it, it's written) the first movie don't have much of a scenario, just surprisingly good-to-amazing special CGI for such a indy project, and a few big jokes that would fit in a best off youtube video.
(The rest around is mostly crap and cheap bad jokes)
Just don't expect any intellectual subtext.
Better, watch this only if drunk.
-------
Write an Event

PotatoeTater

I let this sit for a while to see what people came up with, but the real reason it was in the JFK files was because the memo from the CIA to JFK about Hitler being alive was in JFK's desk at the time he was killed, thus it was put into archive with all the files.
Life is Strange

Kegereneku

Quote from: PotatoeTater on October 30, 2017, 04:51:26 PM
I let this sit for a while to see what people came up with, but the real reason it was in the JFK files was because the memo from the CIA to JFK about Hitler being alive was in JFK's desk at the time he was killed, thus it was put into archive with all the files.

Oh I see, that's the official **wink** **wink** explanation they gave. Ok, we will work with that.
-------
Write an Event

mabor0shi

Quote from: Kegereneku on October 30, 2017, 06:11:37 PM
Oh I see, that's the official **wink** **wink** explanation they gave. Ok, we will work with that.
You "will work with that"... What kind of work are you doing? Kegereneku, who do you work for? Think carefully before you answer, because we have the option of opening your brain if we don't believe you!
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Kegereneku

I work for _____________ my job is to ____wait, is that a redacting software? Oh come on! How am I supposed to ___________ if even the fake-____ are censored?
What th...
Oh ____ you! I'm o_t!
-------
Write an Event

Kiame