A18 - What are the requirements for making drugs?

Started by Lobstercraft, November 04, 2017, 05:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lobstercraft

I have a pawn with level 3 in crafting but he is incapable of intellectual. Is that why I can't use him here?
Why there is no info about the requirements on the drug lab?
Edit: I think I sound a bit unpolite after reading it myself. If it sounds unpolite, then because of my bad english. (sorry)

FrodoOf9Fingers

As a native English speaker, you didn't come across as unpolite (although text hides a lot of cues that may be used to determine mood).

I don't know why there's no information on the requirements inside the drug lab itself. However, there should be information on the pawn's trait/backstory saying that he can't make drugs.

Lobstercraft

Yeah you were right. It was in his backstory. Adulthuood: Special Forces -> Crafting drugs disabled.    :o

PatrykSzczescie

Pawns incapable of doing intellectual things are also incapable of doing drugs. Producing drugs depends on intellectual skills.

Lobstercraft

Does it mean that once I'm done with research I can use my scientist to make drugs?

Snafu_RW

Quote from: Lobstercraft on November 04, 2017, 05:28:05 PM
Does it mean that once I'm done with research I can use my scientist to make drugs?
Making medicine (not sure about other drugs) requires capability of intellectual tasks, crafting 3+ & medicine 6+. I'm unsure if the intellectual skill level affects workspeed however
Dom 8-)

PatrykSzczescie

asanbr

Quote from: Lobstercraft on November 04, 2017, 05:28:05 PM

You don't need to wait until you're done with research, but I suppose what you actually mean is that your researcher won't be useless after research is done since then they can produce drugs. And that is correct.