[α18] Insult spree can be gamed against

Started by Chibiabos, November 02, 2017, 07:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chibiabos

Not sure if its intended or not, but you can game against α18 Insulting sprees by recruiting the target of the spree and have them run away from the insulter until the insulter's spree ebbs, minimizing the insult stacks.
Proud supporter of Rimworld since α7 (October 2014)!

MoronicCinamun

I guess this isn't exactly new. With a fire starting spree I would have someone who can fight firers drafted and just constantly micromanage them to be adjacent to the offending pawn. They would put out the fire instantly, causing almost no damage (and no big spreading fires!).

Klitri

Sure go for that... If you think that running from some guy insulting you for three ingame hours is somehow a good story-teller dynamic.

Mkok

Quote from: Klitri on November 03, 2017, 03:56:33 PM
Sure go for that... If you think that running from some guy insulting you for three ingame hours is somehow a good story-teller dynamic.

Actually, it might be great! How about a small chance that the target of insulting gets mental breakdown as well, and locks/runs away from the insulter? You know, kinda like "I had enough, I dont need to take this s**t". Maybe even small chance he will go berserk and start beating the insulter.  ;)