[1.0] Don't Shave Your Head! - v1.0.0

Started by Dark_Inquisitor, November 03, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoImageAvailable

How about waiting for 1.0 to actually get a stable release before drawing premature conclusions?
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Kiame

Heh yep out of my wheel house

@Dark_Inquisitor
To make renaming the texutre files quick and easy take a look at this program. Just point it at the textures folder and it'll convert all the textures in all the sub-directories to be north/south/east.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41935.msg412572#msg412572

Tsunamy

Really hoping this eventually make a comeback.

Mst

ultra4

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: Tsunamy on September 01, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
Really hoping this eventually make a comeback.

It will, we are already working on it (...well, i'm just the texture guy, so yeah).
On the bright side, B19 version will support more mods.

sumghai

Quote from: Dark_Inquisitor on September 09, 2018, 10:16:53 PM
It will, we are already working on it (...well, i'm just the texture guy, so yeah).
On the bright side, B19 version will support more mods.
Good to hear you're slowly easing back into thing - I can understand how difficult the past few months have been for you, seeing as I just went through something similar myself.

I may have previously mentioned something about compatibility with my RimNGE hair mod - to make things easier for you, I'm doing the UpperHead graphics replacements myself, and so far I've already done 2 out of 4 hairstyles. I'll PM you the assets when I'm done.

Just to clarify, if I do not provide anything for the FullHead graphics replacements, Don't Shave Your Head will just completely hide the hairstyle from the pawn if a full-headed helmet/mask is worn, correct?

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: sumghai on September 10, 2018, 12:07:00 AM
Good to hear you're slowly easing back into thing - I can understand how difficult the past few months have been for you, seeing as I just went through something similar myself.
Thank you! It 's really nice to hear that there are people who really understands how it's like...

Quote from: sumghai on September 10, 2018, 12:07:00 AM
Just to clarify, if I do not provide anything for the FullHead graphics replacements, Don't Shave Your Head will just completely hide the hairstyle from the pawn if a full-headed helmet/mask is worn, correct?
Yes, if I remember correctly, it'll work exactly like so!

Tsunamy

I hope to see 'My Cute Ear' supported, that's one of my favorites.

mvargus

Bvlt

Any clue when the b19 version will be ready? And will it be compatible with savegames?

Ser Kitteh

Dear Inquisitor, could we expect a B19 update?

Kiame

sumghai

I've definitely noticed some recent (September 2018) development work happening in the B19 branch of the DSYH repo on GitHub, although the recompiled assembly doesn't seem to be functional just yet.

Here's to hoping an update comes out in the near future :)

NoImageAvailable

Well damn, I totally forgot about this mod. Probably should finish that 90% done update I've been sitting on for like 2 weeks

(I blame DarkInquisitor for not nagging me enough, it's all his fault)
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."