[1.4] Better Pawn Control (v2.5)

Started by VouLT, October 04, 2016, 07:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VouLT

@steviebuk   I think I found the problem. A typo. I've updated the 2.0.3 release on github. Still 2.0.3 version. (I deleted the previous release). Can you check test on your side?

steviebuk

Quote from: VouLT on February 23, 2020, 04:37:26 PM
@steviebuk   I think I found the problem. A typo. I've updated the 2.0.3 release on github. Still 2.0.3 version. (I deleted the previous release). Can you check test on your side?

:(

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/761f39e70d2b6a985f5815525b2030cb

steviebuk

Now 1.1 has officially gone live and out of unstable, I'm no longer getting errors with your mod at start up. And although I don't fully know how to fully use the mod, for what I want (being able to change everyones clothes all at once) it appears to be working fine now

:)

Alitta88

Thank you for updating this awesome mod. I have one question, I already have Pawn Rules by Jaxe installed. Would it be incompatible with Better Pawn Control ?

wreckcelsior

v1.0 - I just wanted to include a conflict for your "compatibility" list... Menhi's "[1.0] Numbers_(2019_04_27)" mod makes the animal drop down disappear, I guess much similar to the conflict listed with Animal Tab on your Steam page. 
I've also posted a message for Menhi; just so that players are aware of the conflict.
Thanks for all of your great work.
cheers.

peke

Could you update the mod on GitHub? The "releases" section only has the source code for download.

wreckcelsior

@peke... it's usable. 
I've been using 2.0.2 for ages and the files in it are the same as 2.0.3, just older.
(Maybe I've been doing it wrong, but I have had zero problems.)

cheers.

VouLT

v2.1.0
- New Feature: Added Emergency toggle to set the 4 policy presets for each tab all at once
- New Feature: Emergency ON automatically interrupts whatever the pawns are doing
- Fix: Copy/Paste now works as intended and doesn't break current policies

yuganxia

Chinese simple translation needs update.
I have done this part.
plz consider to add it into your mod update.
thx

yuganxia

Quote from: yuganxia on September 14, 2020, 12:59:43 AM
Chinese simple translation needs update.
I have done this part.
plz consider to add it into your mod update.

Seems bugged ,I will check it later.
thx

VouLT

V2.2 released! Mod Major compatibility overall and 1.3 support ^^

Change log:
- Added support for RimWorld 1.3
- Removed dependency from HugLibs
- MainTabs events are now Patched (via Harmony) instead of inherited. This should dramatically reduce mod conflicts.

VouLT

v2.3
- Added default care to colonist and prisoners
- Added default outfit, food, drugs and med care to slaves
- Improved BPC UI
- Added setting to disable WorkTab's BPC buttons when Fluffy's Work tab mod is active
- Fixed prisoner not being removed if exit map

VouLT

v2.4.0.1
- Added suport for Rimworld 1.4
- Tentative fix for Combat Extended integration (thanks Deno226)

sai05

Hai ilike to inform you this mod conflic with Hardworking animals 1.4 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=933324235