[1.4] ExtendedInspectData

Started by Varisha, November 03, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Provide more inspect details for anything else than selected zones?

Yes (community can ask for specific selection details)
No (for zones only)

Varisha

New Release:

• ExtendedInspectData [B19] (v1.1.19.0)
Changes:

• Made it compatible to rimworld version v0.19.2009

Varisha

New Release:

• ExtendedInspectData [B19] (v1.1.19.1)
Changes:

• Fixed warning on startup

Spikedude

If anyone was wondering, this excellent mod still works with 1.0. Went ahead and tested it and haven't noticed a single issue.

Varisha

I got some reply on Steam to check a certain behaviour with fully grown plants on growing zones. Lets see.

Varisha

New Release:

• ExtendedInspectData (v1.2.1.1)
Changes:

• adjusted for RimWorld version 1.0.2096

Kori

Thank you for the update.

I play with RimHUD. Since I updated your mod to 1.0, the tab button which is on the very left side of the pawn's panel (usually Psyche or Log) gets a clone which is partially overlapped by the original one. You see only 50% of the cloned tab. When you open the tabs, it often opens the wrong window, that's why I think that maybe all tabs get a clone in a slightly different position, they are just hidden behind the original ones and you can only see the first one on the left.

This doesn't happen with the B19 version of your mod. That version works fine with RimHUD and Rimworld 1.0.

Varisha

Quote from: Kori on December 26, 2018, 07:43:10 AM
Thank you for the update.

I play with RimHUD. Since I updated your mod to 1.0, the tab button which is on the very left side of the pawn's panel (usually Psyche or Log) gets a clone which is partially overlapped by the original one. You see only 50% of the cloned tab. When you open the tabs, it often opens the wrong window, that's why I think that maybe all tabs get a clone in a slightly different position, they are just hidden behind the original ones and you can only see the first one on the left.

This doesn't happen with the B19 version of your mod. That version works fine with RimHUD and Rimworld 1.0.

Yes, I will check it. I did not add any code to 1.0. I just recompiled it using the newer core-API. Maybe there is some hidden magic included that I need to adjust to.

This is, when you select a pawn? In general I only execute code when you select zones or storage-items :/
Weird thing ^^

Kori

Yes, pawns or other living beings. Thanks for checking. :)

HSneak

QuoteThis is, when you select a pawn? In general I only execute code when you select zones or storage-items :/
Weird thing ^^

I can confirm what Kori said, selecting any pawn in general gives a half~ish additional button in RimHud (which was strange for me to figure out since I added some mods together and didn't think of this one as the cause). Another lil' detail is that if you click on the buttons, one of them takes the place of the previous one (for example, Food | Log | Gear , if you click on food, you'll have log window then on log you'll have gear, or log again, messed up stuff..)

Varisha

I figured out the issue activating both mods at the same time. Seems I need a bigger refactoring, but will talk to Jaxe (developer of RimHud) first.
Basically both mods create the buttons above the window. So they exist 2 times each :/

Varisha

New Release:

• ExtendedInspectData (v1.2.1.2)
Changes:

• Fixed issue with RimHUD tab buttons
  • Fixed bug that a storage item itself is listed as item (e.g. fridges or shelfs)
  • Changed patch mechanics to use Harmony-Library

Kori

Thanks for the update! It works great with RimHUD now. :)

Varisha

New Release:

• ExtendedInspectData (v1.2.2.3)
Changes:

• Add support for multiple selection of plant growing buildings (like hydrophonic basins)
  • direct selection of harvestable or fully grown plants in multiselection view

I hope it is doing fine with other plant-growing items introduced by other mods. Any plant growing item has to be a subtype of "Building_PlantGrower" to be affected by my changes. Otherwise the default view will remain.

Varisha

New Release:
Changes:

• fixed bug that direct selection of fully grown plants in multi-selection view selected harvestable plants insteadnts instead

Amnesiac

Can anyone help me understand how to read the graph?  I read the description but I don't quite understand