101 questions of: Is it wrong to....

Started by FrodoOf9Fingers, November 03, 2017, 10:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mkok

Quote from: mebe on November 05, 2017, 05:50:15 AM
15. Laugh a little at a raider called "Lucky" when both his parents, his wife and daughter have been killed and he has lost an arm and a leg?

He was lucky. He still alive, unlike his family  ;)

16. kill every single of the rare Thrumbos on sight simply for their horn.

gipothegip

17. Beat up and arrest the guy you just rescued because he had the nerve to leave without your permision?
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Sbilko

Extinguish the fire from your chickens set ablaze only to slaughter them later?

just_a_random

19. Put a turret at the exit form prision because you want no fugitives?

Shurp

20. Devmode a dozen explosions on top of 10 raiders who decided to attack you on day 10 because Cassandra Extreme is out of her mind?

Cassandra Intense is much more manageable.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

saulysw

21. Allow two lovers into a double bed, even though one is already married to another colonist?

Corn von Holio

22. Have escape pods listed as a meal source?
I am not corrupt, just willing to consider other solutions given adequate amounts of TP.

Sbilko

Install peg legs to prisoners you set free, expecting them to soften the next raid in case they return?

gipothegip

24. Aggro a Thrumbo and leave your visitors to fight it, so you can have that banquet of Thrumbo meat and valuable horn without risking your own hide?
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

NiftyAxolotl

Quote from: saulysw on November 05, 2017, 02:35:40 AM
13. Build a rocket and take off ... leaving all your pets behind?
25. Build a rocket and take off ... bringing your pets and leaving your colonists behind?

Space Gopnik

16. Is it wrong to dress a male in female clothing then send him to war

grrizo

17. Force to eat all the pets, disabled and old people during an eternal toxic fallout?
Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.

Sbilko

18. Build a colony out of spawns from hell while looking down at them from heaven?

Shurp

If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

grrizo

Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.