[B18] Rainbeau's Mods -- Lots of Stuff! Take a Look!

Started by dburgdorf, November 06, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xion1088

Will take a while then, really wish there was a B1.9 version for Fertile Fields, mod's well balanced and fun to use.

MissQuinn122

Is there any way to boost the amount of fertilizer a barrel can make? 10's a bit small when you're trying to overhaul a farm. Or plans for an industrial sized one?

xion1088

Rainbeau update Fertile Fields for B19 pleaseeeeee

matheryn

accually a few of his mods id love for him to go to b19 like more traits slots, configurable maps, consolidate traits, edit pawn titles, faction control

Tsunamy

Syrchalis

You can have a better version of more trait slots in my individuality mod. It condenses the text better and you can change the settings at any time and they will have an effect immediately without having to restart the game.

It also includes new traits and a rebalance for vanilla ones, I'm sure rainbeau would have liked those traits too.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

ultra4

bump for fertile fields (and making it compatible with bad hygiene 's fertilizer from sewage)

Tsunamy

Configurable Maps and Pawns Are Capable! are probably the two mods I miss the most.

Kiame

There are a few mods I'd like to get updated and I see dburgdorf hasn't posted since February. I've sent a PM to regarding my desire to get some of the mods updated and if I do not hear back from him in another week i'll get the following mods updated:
-Configurable Maps
-Consolidated Traits
-Editable Pawn Titles
-Faction Control
-More Trait Slots

If you'd prefer i cool my jets dburgdorf i will  ;D

rawrfisher

Quote from: Kiame on September 03, 2018, 11:15:21 PM
There are a few mods I'd like to get updated and I see dburgdorf hasn't posted since February. I've sent a PM to regarding my desire to get some of the mods updated and if I do not hear back from him in another week i'll get the following mods updated:
-Configurable Maps
-Consolidated Traits
-Editable Pawn Titles
-Faction Control
-More Trait Slots

I already have the ability to edit the pawn titles I think it came vanilla
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Tsunamy

-Configurable Maps
-Consolidated Traits
-Editable Pawn Titles
-Faction Control
-More Trait Slots

I do believe the mod advertised on the previous page, Individuality, does some of these things.

Configurable Maps and Pawns Are Capable do not have any mods that perform their feature set as far as I know.

rawrfisher

Yea individuality does condense and add traits as well as trait slots.  Maps and faction control are 2 I dont know of any replacement for.
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

sumghai

-Configurable Maps
-Consolidated Traits
-Editable Pawn Titles
-Faction Control
-More Trait Slots

Very ambitious!

How do you feel about also taking on Editable Backstories (assuming dburgdorf grants you permission)? I was heavily reliant on the ability to create bespoke backstories for my a custom scenario in B18.

Kiame

Quote from: Tsunamy on September 03, 2018, 11:46:36 PM
-Configurable Maps
-Consolidated Traits
-Editable Pawn Titles
-Faction Control
-More Trait Slots

I do believe the mod advertised on the previous page, Individuality, does some of these things.

Configurable Maps and Pawns Are Capable do not have any mods that perform their feature set as far as I know.

Ok looks like Editable Pawn Titles IS in the base game so that's not needed... What mod was advertised on the previous page? I looked a as far back as 3 pages and didnt see a link. I may be blind...  ???

Or do you mean Adv Biomes? I'll take a look at that and see if it has what Configurable Maps had

Tsunamy

dburgdorf aka Rainbeau has been absent, but I believe we can deduce what's okay to do with his mods based on two things.

1. He includes sources with all his mods.

2. In the OP, he gives permission for anyone to distribute the mods as they like in their modpack, or use them to create derivative mods.

Quote from: dburgdorf on November 06, 2017, 07:30:35 PMIf you're a modpack maker and want to include any of these mods in your pack, or if you're a modder and want to use them as the basis of derivative mods, please feel free to do so. I ask only that you let me know about it.

Given distribution and the content itself are essentially being waived so long as you let him know (probably drop a PM or comment on the relevant workshop submission) I think it's safe to say publishing unofficial updates in his absence is perfectly reasonable.