[Request] Melee Weapons maybe?

Started by SpiritedCanine, May 23, 2014, 03:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iame6162013

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 24, 2014, 09:44:19 AM
yes i meant particles,
also if someone is wondering if were going off-topic, were still on topic, were just discussing melee weapons :P
But what if you have a 'Smack' particle?...(or something that would be more logical for your weapon.)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Celthric Aysen

ehh no.... i prefer a no particles with my melee weapon :P
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

SpiritedCanine

Is it possible to add knockback?
Don't get mad at me for stupid stuff!

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Crimsonknight3

Quote from: iame6162013 on May 24, 2014, 09:50:30 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 24, 2014, 09:44:19 AM
yes i meant particles,
also if someone is wondering if were going off-topic, were still on topic, were just discussing melee weapons :P
But what if you have a 'Smack' particle?...(or something that would be more logical for your weapon.)

As I said, why not create a new item than uses the vanilla mellee animation instead of the shooting particles... For all intensive purposes it would be a melee weapon just with poor animation (no weapon shown in hand)

Pulaskimask

Perhaps a bit of an aside, but I would just like to state that I think chainsaws would make awesome melee weapons. Especially in the hands of zombies.

Mattaru

Quote from: Pulaskimask on May 27, 2014, 02:25:47 PM
Perhaps a bit of an aside, but I would just like to state that I think chainsaws would make awesome melee weapons. Especially in the hands of zombies.

The RimWorld Chainsaw Massacre.

Log: 2014/01/06: Lilith has a mental break. She picks up the chainsaw. A solar eclipse happens and . . .

mrblonde1990

There is a melee weapon in the game called the pilla or something or other. The tribes carry it sometimes.

SSS

Quote from: mrblonde1990 on June 04, 2014, 05:13:59 PM
There is a melee weapon in the game called the pilla or something or other. The tribes carry it sometimes.

It's not a melee weapon. It's a thrown spear/javelin. You might want to reference this thread: http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3847.0