[1.0][B19] GlitterWorld Prime - Online Marketplace

Started by TwistedSoul, November 09, 2017, 06:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kardofaces

Quote from: TwistedSoul on November 12, 2017, 03:35:54 PM
The reasons for the errors are because there is still one or two games using an old version of the mod which doesn't upload enough data about the item to store it and so when an up to date client downloads the data, it can't be parsed properly.

Sounds like I'm that one.

TwistedSoul

;D

It's my own fault, I should have been more vigilant with my code and require that objects are the right version before attempting to store them.

I was just in a rush to get it uploaded and show it to people :)

Darkmark8910

TwistedSoul

Maintenance Notification

Hi all, This is an advanced warning, Tomorrow, 2017-11-16 at 10 AM UTC I will be taking the server offline for maintenance which will last about 2 hours.

Also during this window I will be releasing an update of the mod to Steam and the GitLab Page. Please update to continue using GWP.

Failing to update after the maintenance window will produce errors if you attempt to trade and most likely your items will be lost.

This is because I need to perform a database schema update and as such some of the items in the database need to be updated to match this new format. Also I have had to make some API changes in order to make updates easier in the future.

If you try and use the mod during this time the game may freeze but should resume after the timeout and an error will be produced.

Kind regards,
TwistedSoul

TwistedSoul

Maintenance is complete, Please make sure your mod is up to date before trading.

Release build 0e56b084 brings balance updates, trade dialog filtering and support for things with quality.

Balance:

• Things now take 1 in-game day to be delivered. If you close your game, even if you saved it, the items will not be delivered!
  • You cannot have more than 1 order at a time.
  • Having multiple consoles no longer decreases delivery time by that factor.

https://git.thecodecache.net/aleyshon/glitterworld-prime/wikis/releases

CompQuality support:

Thing filter:

Kind Regards, TwistedSoul

Canute

QuoteMaintenance is complete, Please make sure your mod is up to date before trading.
Maybe a ingame versions check would be useful, and give an error msg. if the version don't match.

TwistedSoul

From this version on there is a version check :)

An error message will be logged.

TwistedSoul

Even though no one has reported it yet there seem to be a small number of people who are getting errors when trying to trade.

I think I've narrowed down the issue and released a break fix.

Steam people should get it when they restart the game/steam itself. For others, it's already on the Wiki.

top_hat_tomato

Have you created some method to prevent people from passing on goods that have been cheated in? I'd think there would be some way to prevent that (possibly through the requirement of a mod like 'don't tempt me' or my adding some similar code). This mod is great regardless and I can't wait to see how much better it becomes!

TwistedSoul

New build released:

2017-11-17, Build 875e350e, Bug fixes, Major refactoring of code, Implemented a MapComponent class to store persistent data.

TwistedSoul

Wow, some of you have a lot of mods...
I was monitoring the server and some of you were exceeding the max allowed data upload size.
I've raised the limit. Please let me know if you still see "413 Request Entity Too Large"

TwistedSoul

Hello and thanks to the following Factions who have traded with GlitterWorld Prime recently.
We hope you found our service first class and all of your deliveries were on time!

• 21st Division of Menkent
  • Absturzstelle omega Alpha of Regulus Yildun
  • Arstozka of Sadachbia XV
  • Dannebrog of Old Elakrab
  • Empire of Vega
  • Germania of Haldus II
  • Isigato of Regor Sterope
  • JangMi_FanClub of Mirfak
  • John of Nova Scheddi
  • Microton of Pherkard
  • MixedUp of Rucbah Australis
  • Neue Gemeinschaft of Spica Menkar
  • New Arrivals of Achird Media
  • New Arrivals of Al Alzir
  • New Arrivals of Alathfar Primus
  • New Arrivals of Armus Planet
  • New Arrivals of Becrux
  • New Arrivals of Cor Caroli XV
  • New Arrivals of Diphda II
  • New Arrivals of Enif Brachium
  • New Arrivals of Hassaleh VII
  • New Arrivals of Jabbah Mahasim
  • New Arrivals of Kuma IV
  • New Arrivals of Old Sceptrum
  • New Arrivals of Porrima XIII
  • New Arrivals of Ras Betria
  • New Arrivals of Subra Alrami
  • New Tribe of Rijl
  • Palo Pinto of Rigil Al Rai
  • Sith Empire of Meissa
  • The Colonists of Kaphrah
  • The Glitterworld Survivors of Betria Minelava
  • The Iron Road of Aldib Quadrus
  • The Lilvia Family of Heka
  • We Landed of Niyat Quadrus
  • Римтон of Дальняя Алнасл
  • 帕特侯斯 of 天玑XV

TwistedSoul

Currently messing with the texture, What do you think?

Canute

QuoteTo trade with Glitterworld Prime, you must build

-The GlitterWorld Prime console (same requirements and research as Comms. Console).
What do you think about that this console is not buildable.
But any orbital trader will sell you a console.
And since this console comes from glitterworld, i could be smaller (1x1, or 1x3) too.

TwistedSoul

B18 version available!
A17 version has also been updated.

All users must update to latest builds for respective version: