[1.0][B19] GlitterWorld Prime - Online Marketplace

Started by TwistedSoul, November 09, 2017, 06:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenfiero

top_hat_tomato

Pistrie

This gives the game so much more depth. I never thought I would see an actual marketplace in Rimworld  ;D

Maxzhao

I've only just started playing this mod and it's awesome! Now you can experience the division of labour in rimworld!

One suggestion though. Won't it be much nicer for the playing experience if market data is not downloaded every time you use it? It would be much smoother if it was updated hourly, or even daily!

again, thanks for making this awesome mod!

Maxzhao

is there a beta for 1.0 somewhere to be found? Take your time if you're already working on it! XD

TwistedSoul

Nope, no beta yet.

I've recently changed jobs IRL and free time for updating the mod has been extremely limited.

There will be an update shortly after the release of 1.0, I already have it kinda working.  :)

GWP isn't going away anytime soon!

However, I am going to have to consider how to at least break even in terms of hosting costs.

My local internet just wouldn't cut it here,

I may have to move to a Patreon type model to keep it afloat, like £1 per user a month or something stupidly low just to keep the servers going.

TwistedSoul

Support for B18, B19 and Unstable 1.0 is here!

In order to move forward with both the client and server code, I had to drop compatibility for A17 and thus will no longer work.

If you have issues, please use the links on the first post to raise issues on the tracker.

<3 TwistedSoul

TacataX

I am prohibited of visiting the page for the B19 download.. Same for the wiki page of B19.

Sirsim

Same here, i am getting a 404 error 'The page could not be found or you don't have permission to view it.'
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.

rawrfisher

https://git.io/fASEo

Some Debug logs are in here and i was wondering if there was anything interesting for you
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

TwistedSoul

@TacataX, @Sirsim, Very sorry! For some reason the project was overriding my group permissions that I set. It's now public again. Thanks for letting me know.

@rawrfisher, GWP was having some issues, I *think* that I have resolved that problem.

Please let me know if you're still having any issues, Logs can be incredibly useful, thanks!

Ikonic

Using Build ce2cbcb on B18 and it won't let me sell furniture.

TwistedSoul

@Ikonic, Do you have any more details?

I've opened an issue on the tracker.

Can you fill in the details like:

• Were there any errors?
  • What were you trying to sell?
  • Was it from a mod? If so which one/version.
  • Can you attach the game output log?

Ikonic

When trying to sell (or buy) art or furniture it shows nothing.  I was trying to sell double beds, dining chairs, end tables, and dressers.
Robots only shows 'Hauling Bot (disabled)' and 'Cleaning Bot (disabled)'. (Mod: Misc. Robots++ v2.1.1, Misc. Robots v0.18.12)
Arcades/Cartridges shows nothing. (Mod: Additional-Joy-Objects-18.03)

I've attached my output log.

[attachment deleted due to age]