Kiame's Mods

Started by Kiame, November 11, 2017, 07:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

I will keep all my mods on separate posts, this is mainly a central hub for me to link to :D

Mod NameLudeonSteamDownload
Change Dresser
B18

A17
B18
Weapon Storage
A17
B18

A17
B18
RimFridge
A17
B18

A17
B18
PathAvoid
A17
B18

A17
B18
Refugee Stats
A17
B18

A17
B18
Impassable Map Maker
A17
B18

A17
B18
Change Research Speed
A17
B18

A17
B18
Force Do Job
A17
B18

A17
B18
Show Hair with Hats
A17
B18

A17
B18
Trading Spot
A17
B18

A17
B18
Save Storage & Outfit Settings
A17
B18

A17
B18
ReColor Stockpile & Growing Zones
A17
B18

A17
B18
Animal Costumes
A17
B18

A17
B18
Adjustable Colored Lights
A17
B18

A17
B18
Mending Change Dresser Patch
B18

A17
B18
Body Part Storage (Use Infinite Storage instead)
B18

B18
Textile Storage (Use Infinite Storage instead)
B18

B18
Infinite Storage
B18

B18
Adjustable Trade Ships
B18

B18
Change Mirror
B18

B18

A link to the GitHub page can be found in either the Steam of Ludeon forum posts.

SpaceDorf

Now thats a lot of Mods !
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Bergil

Canute

- And why you didn't post it at the Release subforum ?

- And a direct download for non-steam could be useful too, at last to the "release" of the github page.

Kiame

Quote from: Canute on November 12, 2017, 04:23:07 AM
- And why you didn't post it at the Release subforum ?

I did not put this in the Release subform as this is not a release, this is just a helpful post for myself to link to for all my mods  ;)

If the admins would prefer this in the release sub-forum my apologies and please move it

Canute

You are just out of the line.
Many other mod author post their "summary" in the release too, i think you notice this too.
And personaly i never would look for released mods or a summary at this folder. Released is my 1. choise.

But i need to say, your summary looks clean and informative. With modnames that don't need a description.
I am not sure if i should suggest, that you put the 2.line of links into the same line, so the list is more compact.
But on smaller monitors it could look different, so i think it is fine like it is.

SpaceDorf

You should update Kiames Storage Solutions to B18  ;)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

ZE

change research speed b18 is broken link

have you considered adding a prefix to your folders to keep them in order? like K_Rimfridge etc.

Kiame

Ramsis

I moved your thread. <3 hah try and stop me punk!
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Kiame

ok thanks Ramsis.

I was concerned too since i had posts for my other mods in Releases and the sticky says to only have one post per mod.

My hope is this thread sinks to the bottom as I just wanted a central place to link to  :)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Kiame on December 18, 2017, 03:37:41 PM
ok thanks Ramsis.

I was concerned too since i had posts for my other mods in Releases and the sticky says to only have one post per mod.

My hope is this thread sinks to the bottom as I just wanted a central place to link to  :)

You could just lock your thread. That'll sink it! :)  Look at bottom of thread for the "Lock Topic" button.

Kiame

cjstorrs

I just want to say.. I F'ING LOVE YOU... seriously though. Your mods are by far the most important mods on my list and i have a ridiculous amount. Everyone of them is imperative and incredibly useful. Thank you for being so damn awesome.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: cjstorrs on February 01, 2018, 02:18:14 PM
I just want to say.. I F'ING LOVE YOU... seriously though. Your mods are by far the most important mods on my list and i have a ridiculous amount. Everyone of them is imperative and incredibly useful. Thank you for being so damn awesome.

Seconded!

Also, Kiame, THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting the date of update on your releases page! ;D

EDIT: Also, is there any difference from the Prepare Carefully you have on your GitHub?