[Mod Request] Auto Work Priority

Started by TechnologicApe, November 13, 2017, 06:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechnologicApe

I like to spawn in numerous pawns at once and having to set the priorities manually is time-consuming and a little boring. I'd like to know if someone can make a mod that automatically sets the priority for each type of work using the numerical priorities.

kaptain_kavern

Not automatic but WorkTab mod by Fluffy, let you saves work priority profiles in order to apply them with just one click

TechnologicApe

I use that, but it's not quite what I'm looking for.

Canute

Just ask yourself, how should these auto. tool know how to set the right numbers for your preference.
If i remember right you can safe the priorities at Fluffys worktab, and paste them to other pawns. So you just need to adjust the numbers once, and just paste them to the new pawns.

TBurn420

I like this idea. The mod would have to check pawns skills and their "unable to", then set jobs the best jobs for said pawn. Would have to have a lot to change in the config though, cause I like having all my pawns be at 1 for firefighting to bedrest, then set the rest. The mod wouldnt allow them all to be doctors unless allowed in the config. Idk, just my thinking.