Dead bodies in graves able to become Zombies

Started by Zap1619, May 25, 2014, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zap1619

I think it would be cool if dead bodies in graves over time could become Zombies! It would add a since of having to watch and position your graves somewhere safe away so you can have Zombies walking around outside and/or in your base. Also if a zombie kills one of your colonist that colonist will become a zombie. The zombies will be the same body but have green faces/heads and green hands.

iame6162013

you shouldn't put the size of your words that high, it seems like you are screaming.
(screaming = not good(Bad), but good (mod) idea)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Zap1619

Ok thanks I will Lower it.

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

a89a89

Scorch

I don't know if this fits with the game, I guess it could be optional, but I like having my graves arranged how I have them. xD

Justin C

Quote from: Zap1619 on May 25, 2014, 11:27:31 AM
I think it would be cool if dead bodies in graves over time could become Zombies! It would add a since of having to watch and position your graves somewhere safe away so you can have Zombies walking around outside and/or in your base. Also if a zombie kills one of your colonist that colonist will become a zombie. The zombies will be the same body but have green faces/heads and green hands.
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3635.0

This is my mod, and it has everything you described in it.