[0.18.1722] Pack animal vanished in incapacitated refugee event

Started by jchavezriva, November 14, 2017, 09:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jchavezriva

I went to rescue an incapacitated guy in drop pods, 2 pawns and one alpaca.
The Alpaca vanished when i arrived. Not in the animal list of the event map or the one of the colony, not dead in some corner, nowhere...
I know save files are important here but i dont wanna save with my alpaca being lost lol.

Update: I retried and on the second one the alpaca dissapeared as well. On the third one, both my colonists appeared on the colonist tab but not on the map, and the Alpaca was gone as well. After a minute or two they spawned, alpaca included.

Calahan

Quote from: jchavezriva on November 14, 2017, 09:27:37 PM
I know save files are important here but i dont wanna save with my alpaca being lost lol.
You can manually make a copy of your save files by navigating to the game's save game folder. So you could make a copy of the save file, save the game in-game, and if the Alpaca was lost then simply restore the save file from the backup.

Quote from: jchavezriva on November 14, 2017, 09:27:37 PMUpdate: I retried and on the second one the alpaca dissapeared as well. On the third one, both my colonists appeared on the colonist tab but not on the map, and the Alpaca was gone as well. After a minute or two they spawned, alpaca included.
How did you retry it for your second and third attempts? Was it from a save file? If so can you please post that save.

jchavezriva

Save file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0G6dEdb7Ma6NWhZcXRQWndMSEk
That one is from several days after the incident. In this version i didnt go to the event.