A Couple of Ideas

Started by SnowGhost, October 25, 2013, 08:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnowGhost

Hey everyone,

I've been playing quite a but of RimWorld recently and have been really enjoying it. At the moment I can think of a few things that would make it better.

1. Choose Variation of Landscape - When creating a world you can select 'snow', 'desert', 'grassland', 'jungle', 'random'. That would be cool.

2. Worms (Makers) - Not such a serious suggestion, I agree. Ridable giant worms like those out of Dune, by default toggled off but changeable if you wish. Then my life would be complete (that may not be so much of a lie if you added in minable Spice as well).

3. Improved Combat System - I have no particular suggestion but at the moment it feels a bit clunky and the balancing is not quite right.

4. More Variation in Raids - At the moment is actually very hard to build anything up when you get a group of 6-8 raiders with better weapons than you every 10 minutes. I have survived four in a row and that was my personal best, a higher likely hood of slave traders in the area when you have just lost 3/4 of your guys would be nice.

5. Idle Sensor for Soldiers - Automatically take soldiers out of 'draft' mode if they idle for x amount of time. Instead of automatically doing so it could ask you. I know it tells you at the moment but not until your guy is nearly insane.

If you got this far, thanks a heap. Hope you like the sound of some of my suggestion. And before anyone shouts at me, yes I am aware that some of these suggestion are similar to other peoples suggestions so just count it as a +1 with some extra detail.

Thanks again,

SnowGhost