[1.3] Vegetable Garden Project [10/23/2022]

Started by dismar, November 18, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedox

Hello dismar,

I have translated all the mods of '' Vegetable Garden '' in French. Would it be possible to add a dropbox link on the homepage?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/biuekkz0ewsv9n8/AABM9TBmc5u807syy7vIKw6ba?dl=0

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Joedox

dismar

Quote from: isavegas on February 06, 2018, 06:26:11 AM
Could you replace the `’` character in the About.xml for VGP Garden Drinks with a regular single quote mark? It looks like your text editor (Word/WordPad?) is using a "private use two" character instead of the single quote. It's causing encoding issues due to not being within the UTF-8 charset that your XML file is promising you adhere to. :)

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/92/index.htm

Hmm i didn't know there was special characters in the about! there is not suppose to be. And i'll look into it. THanks@#!@#@!

Quote from: Joedox on February 07, 2018, 03:17:39 AM
Hello dismar,

I have translated all the mods of '' Vegetable Garden '' in French. Would it be possible to add a dropbox link on the homepage?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/biuekkz0ewsv9n8/AABM9TBmc5u807syy7vIKw6ba?dl=0

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Joedox

Hello! I'll be adding in the language files into the next update and will post a link for the images for those that want to use them. Thanks!

Gi1g4m3sh

Very nice work indeed! Been playing with VGP and Seeds Please + Rainbeau's Wild Cultivation to turn growing more realistic! It's awesome!!

Althought, I got a question. Thanks to Seeds Please mod, most every wild mushroom I harvest gives me a seed to start my own cultivation. But I don't see nor here nor ingame the option to plant mushrooms (the grey ones). Not sure if there was any incompatibility of sort, but I'd like some help. Already searched throught all options of planting menu and, important thing, my Agriculture research is at lv 2 now.

See attachment for the list of growable plants on my menu

Thanks in advance for any help!!

[attachment deleted due to age]

dismar

Mushrooms in my core mod are hydroponic only both the day type and the cave type. Not sure if that helps.

I'm not around my pc to check thingz.

isavegas

I am somewhat confused about the meat pies. They cost 10 meat and 6 flour, but they only give you one food item, which has 17 nutrition. The vast majority of the pie is going to waste.

Canute

The bill name say "Bake two meat pies", you sure you just get 1 pie ?
2 x 0,7 nutri  (pie)  vs 2 x 0,6 (grilled steak).

dismar

Quote from: Canute on February 11, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
The bill name say "Bake two meat pies", you sure you just get 1 pie ?
2 x 0,7 nutri  (pie)  vs 2 x 0,6 (grilled steak).
Quote from: isavegas on February 11, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
I am somewhat confused about the meat pies. They cost 10 meat and 6 flour, but they only give you one food item, which has 17 nutrition. The vast majority of the pie is going to waste.

I have looked at the coding and It does in fact make two pies.

dismar

Many Many Hours burned today!!

Some notes:
Big update and some of the source coding had to be changed. I try very hard not to break saves. So as always back up your stuff before upgrading!! You may have to DEV mode remove old tables if they are broken ie, (Barrels,Can Factory,Composter) items.

Also I may be bit slow responding, if there are issues, as I will be working a lot :) Nexus is also being updated next.

2/11/18
French language added thanks Joedox.
All Assemblies (Barrels,Can Factory,Composter)
-Issues with ruined not reseting, code added reseting properly now!
-Error with dup job labels fixed!
-Work job strings corrected!
Gourmet
-
Drinks
-About had a special character removed.
-Kvass drinks finished.
-New Fermentation Durations and Cost of Drinks.
-Industrial fermenting barrels and research.
Garden
-Traders adjusted. Buy/Sell ingredents better.

1/29/18
Artwork and Logos updated.

1/27/18
Gourmet
-Silage recipe patch fixed/reworked.
-Canned Meal no longer use "Ingredents"
-Electric Oven req electricity research now
-Prep station work label

-Tools
Linked artwork updated c/o Sulusdacor

1/21/18
-Vegetable Garden
New patcher greatly reduces loading time.
Pemmican bulk recipe adjust to match core.
-Drinks:
Kvass drinks coding began

eDream

A debug log occur after the Mod is updated.
I try to find out the problem...And I try to delete all the Mods...
The result is ...After I delete all of my Mods(except Hugslib 4.0.1), the Debug log(lots of red colors) still occur...

I don't know what the problem is. I copy parts of the debug log(Red) in here to seek for some help...

Could not find type named ModFinder.PatchOperationFindMod from node <li Class="ModFinder.PatchOperationFindMod"><modName>Stuffed
XML error: <modName>Stuffed Workbenches</modName> doesn't correspond to any field in type PatchOperation.
Could not find type named ModFinder.PatchOperationFindMod from node <li Class="ModFinder.PatchOperationFindMod"><modName>DeCore
XML error: <modName>DeCore B18</modName> doesn't correspond to any field in type PatchOperation.
Attempted to use PatchOperation directly; patch will always fail
Backstory translation exactly matches default data: UrbworldUrchin35
Backstory translation exactly matches default data: VoidRaider31
Backstory translation exactly matches default data: StarSquire93

dismar

I'll have to check into this error later.. Are you only running vegetable garden or are you loading other parts of my mod as well?

eDream

Yes, I am ONLY running vegetable garden(except Hugslib 4.0.1)

dismar

Thanks that very helpful. It looks like I might have not put the modfinder.dll in the garden mod itself.

I will have it fixed after work today !

Hadley

I got the same Errors with missing StuffedWorkbenches and DeCore. I replaced my SteamVersion with the Dropbox Version and no Errors again...

Kori

dismar, the workAmount for canned meals is only 1000 now (was 1500 before, still 1500 for vegetables and meat). Is this setting intended?

Since you have added fixes for the fermenting barrels, have you been able to fix their status bar with this update?

eDream

Dismar,
for your reference:
I try to use Vegetable Garden(18.4) instead of 18.5. It is work for me!
It seems that the problem comes from the context of the update.