[1.3] Vegetable Garden Project [10/23/2022]

Started by dismar, November 18, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shark510

Man you are the best, this must be in core game, good luck for you!  ;D 8)

Fruitn

Yes, I subscribed to the new entities on the Workshop.

E: Same things happening when using the link here on the forums. Disabling the Gourmet mod removes all but 1 of the red errors.

dismar

Quote from: Fruitn on November 18, 2017, 02:59:31 PM
Yes, I subscribed to the new entities on the Workshop.

E: Same things happening when using the link here on the forums. Disabling the Gourmet mod removes all but 1 of the red errors.

Did you happen to unsub the steam version before trying the forum version?

Fruitn

I copy the mod folders into the Rimworld/mods for everything. I did remove the old folders before copying the forum version in for testing. I did not unsub the Steam version, I have not enabled the Steam linked version at any time, as I do love having a good copy residing in the mods folder.

dismar

Quote from: Fruitn on November 19, 2017, 04:01:26 AM
I copy the mod folders into the Rimworld/mods for everything. I did remove the old folders before copying the forum version in for testing. I did not unsub the Steam version, I have not enabled the Steam linked version at any time, as I do love having a good copy residing in the mods folder.

It's the fishing mod by Rainbeau. the patch is calling to the half coconuts that are not in my mod any more. Try replacing the file attached here in the fishing add-ons Patch folder..

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

SpaceDorf

Holy Guano,
It's finally modular.

Thank you so very much Dismar for that huge amount of great work you did there.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

SURU

I like this split very much. Thanks for awesome mods!
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

bigheadzach

If we get warning (yellow) log entries about duplicate translation keys (all of which have the VG_ prefix) which are due to them being defined by both Garden Drinks and Tools, we can ignore those, right?

dismar

Quote from: bigheadzach on November 21, 2017, 08:06:21 AM
If we get warning (yellow) log entries about duplicate translation keys (all of which have the VG_ prefix) which are due to them being defined by both Garden Drinks and Tools, we can ignore those, right?
Yes

whitewolf_311

How am I meant to make fertiliser?

Maybe I'm blind or something, but I just can't figure it out. I want to make good soil, but I can't do that without fertiliser, or at least compost to put in the compost box to make it? In fact, maybe the right question is how I get compost....

dismar

Quote from: whitewolf_311 on November 21, 2017, 01:18:18 PM

Maybe I'm blind or something, but I just can't figure it out. I want to make good soil, but I can't do that without fertiliser, or at least compost to put in the compost box to make it? In fact, maybe the right question is how I get compost....

you can ever make fertilizer by hand or make compost starter and put it in a compost bin.

Pilz

One of the best mods for rimworld!

Question: With B18 there are a lot of new 'doodad' plants, like moss, clover and the underbrush from the rainforest biome.
Could you make those growable? I think they look quite nice and I'd like to decorate my base with them.

Quote from: whitewolf_311 on November 21, 2017, 01:18:18 PM

First option: Make compost starter at the butcher table. Build compost box from 'garden tools' menu. Keep in mind that they need a proper temperature to work.

Second option: Cremate animal and human corpses into fertilizer at the electric crematorium. This one is faster. Very useful since you can simply gather all the rotten animal corpses that predators leave lying around.

frenchiveruti

dismar

Quote from: frenchiveruti on November 28, 2017, 07:15:42 PM
I have this exact same bug and I think it's your mod that's causing it.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/294100/discussions/0/1489992080503427562/

idk why do you think that?

i have 5 running games in 18 and don't have this issue appear.

you can place two types of soil tiles with my mod but i don't mess with the filth.

And the two tiles the person is talking about are not in my mod they are core...

frenchiveruti

Ah ok, sorry then.
I thought as the other user asked about it that yours was causing it.
Then I'll keep looking into what causes it. 
Thanks