Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

oh! that means its not able to be deactivated without corrupting save yes

Madman666

Quote from: Ruisuki on October 12, 2018, 11:56:18 PM
oh! that means its not able to be deactivated without corrupting save yes

No it means once you tried it, you don't wanna get rid of it :P

Canute

It is a drug for you, not for the game ! :-)
You won't miss the Grilled Steak's on early colonies. And that they can stack upto 75.
Sure Bulk simple meal are good, but steak get more Nutri out of the meat.

But yes if you made some of the soil or VG items you need to get ride of them before you could deactivate VG for your current colony. But that count for any other mod that add stuff.

Amnesiac

My doctor is using antibiotics to remove organs, is this intended behavior? I thought they were supposed to use medicine https://i.imgur.com/p2x9Op3.jpg

Canute

I think it is more a mod conflcit with one of your medicin mods.
Pharmacist maybe ?
It would be nice if you could include a hugslib share log, that show your modlist, if you report similar in the future.

RicRider

Is this the mod that adds rotted mush? I have a lot of mods so I can't remember but I think so. In any case it would be great if this stuff was auto forbidden when random animal corpses rot all over the map. My haulers are always running out to the middle of nowhere to pick up rotted mush and I don't always catch them doing it, follow their line and forbid it manually. I suppose when you have an army of huskies this could be a useful feature to leave it unforbidden as they'll just stack up rotted mush for you quickly but would be great if there was a way to have an auto forbid/unforbid option.
##Coding Scrub##

dismar

Canute

Fertile fields do that.
You can use it to made Raw compost.

RicRider

D'oh! Thanks guys, okay, I'll go complain in the right place. :0
##Coding Scrub##

Ruisuki

are there any recipes made specifically for the more veggies submod? with all the new foods and types of recipes that this mod adds I figure new traits and dietary preferences (vegan, vegetarian) would fit nicely.

Call me Arty

Quote from: Ruisuki on October 15, 2018, 03:00:58 AM
are there any recipes made specifically for the more veggies submod? with all the new foods and types of recipes that this mod adds I figure new traits and dietary preferences (vegan, vegetarian) would fit nicely.

To my knowledge, no new recipes or traits. Might be neat, though I believe that the other VG mods add enough recipes, the extra produce is just for ahem flavor. "Vegetarian" would fit nicely with the mod as a trait, however, I'd recommend finding a standalone trait mod. Vegetarian is pretty common amongst those.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Epson

So I've noticed you can't actually place dirt on smooth floors anymore. Ran into a bit of a problem because you can't 'unsmooth' floors. My workaround was to try and change the VG_PlaceSoil entry in Terrain_TilledSoil.xml to:

<terrainAffordanceNeeded>SmoothHard</terrainAffordanceNeeded>

As it was in the old version. However I run into all sorts of errors. My workaround is:

<terrainAffordanceNeeded>Heavy</terrainAffordanceNeeded>

But that lets me place soil on top of soil so it isn't great either. How would I allow the soil being placed on smooth stone and floor tiles again?

dismar

Quote from: Epson on October 15, 2018, 10:50:21 PM
So I've noticed you can't actually place dirt on smooth floors anymore. Ran into a bit of a problem because you can't 'unsmooth' floors. My workaround was to try and change the VG_PlaceSoil entry in Terrain_TilledSoil.xml to:

As it was in the old version. However I run into all sorts of errors. My workaround is:

But that lets me place soil on top of soil so it isn't great either. How would I allow the soil being placed on smooth stone and floor tiles again?

I have spent days trying to find a work around. As you see ALL my descriptions have change to Rough stone. As of right now I have no solution. If you made smooth you can only replace it with the Dev mode tool.

Ruisuki

I have a question about the drink submod. Are the alcoholic drinks shown in game named after users on the forum, like barky's brown ale for example? Also about the coffee submod, can I use that without the alcohol/soda drinks activated?

Canute

Quote from: Epson on October 15, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

I think that was a balancing decision together with the Coop with Fertile Field mod.
So on any stone ground you can't plant anymore with VG only and need to use hydroponics.

But if you use Fertile Field, you can place topsoil on smoothed ground.