[1.3] Vegetable Garden Project [10/23/2022]

Started by dismar, November 18, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

You will need bread for some other recipes.
Or do you like to eat plain burger breads ? :-)

tonsrd

I just noticed I can craft infin fine meals and 4x fine meals,

the rice and meat are meant to be used up but aren't so my cook goes back and forth.

not sure if its just VG or another mod , ill figure out how to post mod list 2morow.

Canute

tonsrd,
it is another mod. Do you use Infinity storage maybe ? Then update that mod.

To post a modlist
- if you installed Hugslib press CTRL-F12 or use the Share log button
- post/attach the modconfig.xml

tonsrd

https://git.io/vhKkN

no infin storage, just stack xxl.

Canute

The problem is know since a while.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37747.0
But it isn't realy known if this is a vanilia bug or just an unlucky mod combination.
At last there was some issue with Infinity storage , but since you don't use it.

Spaps

Is it possible to only get the canning station and canned food? Or do I need to download the whole mod?

The canning station is a very good way of food preservation, I bet some people like me, that don't want lots of mods, would like to have this in their game.

SetArk

Hail!
Quick question, where does i get salt?
Only from traders?

dismar

Quote from: SetArk on June 16, 2018, 06:15:46 PM
Hail!
Quick question, where does i get salt?
Only from traders?

There a small work spot in Misc that will let you mine it.

SetArk

Holly molly!
I must be blind to have not seen it.
Really sorry for stupid question :X
Just installed a ton of mods and.. Well, the menus became a little overwhelming =x

Madman666

Weeell damn. Unstable 1.0 is here and of course there was a plant rebalance... Will you be doing VGP plants overhaul as well Dismar?

dismar

Quote from: Madman666 on June 17, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
Weeell damn. Unstable 1.0 is here and of course there was a plant rebalance... Will you be doing VGP plants overhaul as well Dismar?

I am behind! lol But I do have the base mod updated to no errors with some of the new stuff added already. I have been waiting to compile till unstable was released.

Atm I am working way too much to get time to update. But Will be finishing up the big project at work in a week. So will have time to get everything up to date for 1.0 release.

Madman666

Well, no rush there, it ll take some time for most essential mods (obviously this one included) i play with to update anyway. Just interested about what plant balance will look like :P

tonsrd

Quote from: Canute on June 13, 2018, 09:31:21 AM
The problem is know since a while.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37747.0
But it isn't realy known if this is a vanilia bug or just an unlucky mod combination.
At last there was some issue with Infinity storage , but since you don't use it.

I removed R3 and VG and foods back 2normal for an hour now. ill do a 6h run 2morow see if that was it.

Syrchalis

Thanks for changing the verbs in fabrics to weave, much appreciated.

One thing about the fabrics mod I would really love to see: A lite version.
Basically a version where the plants yield the fabric directly (like in vanilla) and you can combine the fabrics to synthread/hyperweave (instead of the unfinished products) - you could possibly even remove the loom and throw the recipes in the tailor benches. So basically a simplified version.

I personally don't mind the mechanics too much, but I am also a sucker for simplicity and the extra step is just extra micro and work for me, so I would definitely use it. Not sure what other people think about it though.

I know you're kinda busy updating everything and in general, but once you're done maybe you could do this, if some others like the idea too?
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

ultra4

Dismar please, jump on the veggy 1.0 i can't do rimworld without them veggies