[1.3] Vegetable Garden Project [10/23/2022]

Started by dismar, November 18, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

temple_wing

Would you please upload your mod to nexus?
It's accessible from china now.

dismar

Hello!,
1.1 is here!

So an update from me.

1/3 of my mods are completely broke.
1/3 of my mods are kinda broke.
The last 1/3 are completely fine and work in 1.1

Anything with C code will need rebuild. So those are broke as crap right now.
Patches are most likely broken.
I will be making a 1.0 final update to all my download sites before I start updating later this week.
My core mod has to be updated before I can even get started with the smaller mods.

Gonna be a long week :)

Asero

That's great news. I was initially worried that a lot of great mods like this one would not get updated for 1.1, but I'm happy I was wrong.

I can only hope that this is the last major update that breaks mods or we might end up in a situation where a lot of amazing mod-creators just gives up on the game (like what happened in Kerbal Space Program. They literally have zero compassion for their modding community.)

dismar

Updates.
I have packed up all the 1.0 mods into a pack. It's a Dropbox link on the front page and uploaded to Nexus mods.

I Have 5 or 6 mods left to updated to 1.1
The big issues i'm having is with some of the coding in the Fermenter.
Then I have to test all the damn patches!
Nothing will be pushed to out till 1.1 is Current version.

dvdmcwilliams

Hi, i want to keep playing 1.0 since most of the mods i have in my list are for this version yet. The matter is your mod was updated to 1.1 and when i install the ones in dropbox for 1.0 i get black screen when loading the game, any solution for this problem?

dismar

Quote from: dvdmcwilliams on February 24, 2020, 04:52:38 PM
Hi, i want to keep playing 1.0 since most of the mods i have in my list are for this version yet. The matter is your mod was updated to 1.1 and when i install the ones in dropbox for 1.0 i get black screen when loading the game, any solution for this problem?

Which one  is given you the load issue? what file are you using?

I use used this link: http://bit.ly/38XjsFY

And everything loaded fine.

dismar

Super big update from me!!

I have done so much coding this last week to be able to launch today! Added new stuff. Working on cool new stuff!
I do know that Bulk meals is part of core now. I will be removing mine in a later time!

1.1 Update
-Patches reworked from scratch.
-Coding updated.
-Assemblies rebuild
-Tea/Drug policies removed. Now part of main mods.
-Bulk Drinks mod removed. Now part of main mods.
-Sushi recipes reworked.
--Nirigi now made with Tofu and recipe always loaded
--Fishing mods supported:
---Fishing Industry
---Thanks for all the Fish
---Vanilla Fishing Expanded
-Bamboo Campfires allow work bills again.
-Bamboo Torch Lamp added.
-Bulk precursor research added
-Coal mod patched into all fueled worktables.

Vegetable Garden now has Honey!
--Was designed to be rare like chocolate used to be.
--Bee hive spawn in most Biomes not freezing.
--Can have an event to spawn a group of hives.
--Does not destroy when harvested.
--Can make Mead at the Brew table.
--Anything made with Honey has a positive "ate" effect.
--Eating Honey gives a positive mood effect.

This is a new version of the Game with almost NO test time. Please let me know bugs and I'll try and get them fixed asap. I am still adding some new features.
Testing done:
-All mods work together.
-Single Mods tested alone.

dismar

I had to Re-upload the pack due to a game breaking Bug found in the Drinks mod. If you downloaded Drinks mod alone or the Pack earlier. You can just replace the Drinks Mod for the fix !!! Drinks mod can be downloaded from the Front Page Download link.

Sorry!!

Hydromancerx

@dismar

Can you add some of them to spawn in the wild such as pumpkin or squash to spawn on maps? Such as like [RF] Wild Cultivation mod. For example adding ...

<wildBiomes>
<AridShrubland>0.05</AridShrubland>
<BorealForest>0.01</BorealForest>
<Desert>0.02</Desert>
<ExtremeDesert>0.001</ExtremeDesert>
<TemperateForest>0.03</TemperateForest>
<TropicalRainforest>0.01</TropicalRainforest>
<Tundra>0.001</Tundra>
<ColdBog>0.0</ColdBog>
<TemperateSwamp>0.0</TemperateSwamp>
<TropicalSwamp>0.0</TropicalSwamp>
</wildBiomes>

dismar

I'm not sure Hydro :) I have a ton of wild plants already!

But anyway A new Bug found!!

And you get an update with new features i'm working on for it. And i'm working on other new stuff still!
The job driver in tool's was broke. If you are having this issue please download tools from the list on the front page and it will fix it. You also get:

2/24/2020
Garden Tools
once unlocked:
-Garden Soils are now in a drop down menu (like flooring)
-All sun lamps are now in a drop down menus (like flooring)
-New Sunlamp Columns added. Sun Lamps that support roofs!
Only going to be in the large versions.
-Bug Fixed With Compost box job driver :(

Hydromancerx

@dismar
What about a patch mod? Such as if you have [RF] Wild Cultivation mod then the VG can also be found in the wild?

The_Hat

Your 1.1 update has destroyed my current game's functionality. I have attempted to locate the Nexus dropbox link you mentioned, but I cannot find it anywhere? Please advise?

Just to clarify further, it is not Vegetable Garden in particular that I need. I am lacking the 1.0 expansion mods "More Veggies," "More Garden Tools" and "Garden Resources."

dismar

Link to the 1.0 files are in the front page of this forum post. Just below the single downloads. There is a dropbox link and a link to the Nexus.

dismar

Quote from: Hydromancerx on February 24, 2020, 11:45:07 PM
@dismar
What about a patch mod? Such as if you have [RF] Wild Cultivation mod then the VG can also be found in the wild?

maybe

Stormwarden

*updated as I found some info*
Hi all

Where can I find stats on the meals?  In particular I am looking to:

1) Understand the boosts some of the foods seem to have
2) I am trying to compare effort vs reward on the different gourmet meals (e.g. porridge vs polents vs cooked polenta vs stir fry)?