[B18] Plucker's MODLIST - APC and Tank deaths now spawn units (19/06/18)

Started by Chicken Plucker, November 20, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which faction in the modlist is your favourite?

Umbra Company!
17 (13.4%)
War Mongrels!
22 (17.3%)
Elite Crew!
7 (5.5%)
Task Force: 141!
9 (7.1%)
Task Force: STALKER!
16 (12.6%)
I know its not in the options, but kittens and puppies.
45 (35.4%)
British Armed Forces!
11 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 127

ngcq1811

Ever since I subscribed to your British Armory Kit I just uninstalled all other apparel mods. Can't get by a day without my colonists dressed in BDUs and full limey armor, meanwhile every other piece of garment just rots away from jealousy.

jom650

Holy Moly Chicken Plucker What A Amazing Textures :D Good Luck On Your Job  ;)

Mosart

Great textures.

Is it actual information for Power armor?

Vanilla power armor:
<Mass>15</Mass>
<ArmorRating_Blunt>0.35</ArmorRating_Blunt>
<ArmorRating_Sharp>0.65</ArmorRating_Sharp>
<ArmorRating_Heat>0.30</ArmorRating_Heat>
<Insulation_Cold>-45</Insulation_Cold>

T45b power armor:
<Mass>12</Mass>
<ArmorRating_Blunt>0.60</ArmorRating_Blunt>
<ArmorRating_Sharp>0.70</ArmorRating_Sharp>
<ArmorRating_Heat>0.50</ArmorRating_Heat>
<Insulation_Heat>10</Insulation_Heat>   
<ArmorRating_Electric>0.50</ArmorRating_Electric>

Chicken Plucker

Hello all, I didn't want to show my mug unless I had a release or significant news.

I want to thank ngcq1811, jom650 and others who have given their kind words but I have had little time to reply to. As I write I'm writing for a 4,000 word dissertation due in less than 9 hours, which I will finish soon.

The coding for food, clothing and buildings are finished for the following 4 mods, and the only issue now is coding the weapons. I have had to recode Rimmunation due to problems.

Here are some preview samples, some may change and you will see these uploaded BY NEXT WEEK or earlier as finished mods.

I've separated civilian and PMC gear into RimmuNation and out of the US Military mod and they will spawn for the character selection screen, many variations of clothing that attempts to be close to vanilla quality. I also have an update coming for the British Military mod after this since there is a problem with the harness.

I hope to upload the mods soon.

Quote from: Mosart on December 13, 2017, 01:11:52 PM
Great textures.

Is it actual information for Power armor?

Vanilla power armor:
<Mass>15</Mass>
<ArmorRating_Blunt>0.35</ArmorRating_Blunt>
<ArmorRating_Sharp>0.65</ArmorRating_Sharp>
<ArmorRating_Heat>0.30</ArmorRating_Heat>

T45b power armor:
<Mass>12</Mass>
<ArmorRating_Blunt>0.60</ArmorRating_Blunt>
<ArmorRating_Sharp>0.70</ArmorRating_Sharp>
<ArmorRating_Heat>0.50</ArmorRating_Heat>
<Insulation_Heat>10</Insulation_Heat>   
<ArmorRating_Electric>0.50</ArmorRating_Electric>

Hello, yes that is the stats

asquirrel

Do you have a factions with this mod that will wear the clothing or is it stuff you can craft and buy from traders?

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: asquirrel on December 15, 2017, 12:13:32 PM
Do you have a factions with this mod that will wear the clothing or is it stuff you can craft and buy from traders?

Factions will spawn with the items and sell them, but no dedicated factions wearing only the uniforms are made by me yet.

Updated the front page since everything is almost ready, for now there are no Rimmu-Nation weapons or previews.

There is also no steam version uploaded yet, apologies to those reading from Steam but I am still testing and polishing the mods and they will come soon.

asquirrel

Thanks CP!  I'll be looking forward to the release of your mod for B18.

ngcq1811

Somehow I check in everyday for an update, and today I creamed myself. Now I can spread freedom and democracy throughout the Rim in proper attire.

sevrun

Who do I have to drop a MOAB on to get this in a non-steam version? ;)

OMG... Never mind.  failure to follow simple instructions on my end.... i.e. I'm an idiot.

SpaceDorf

I like the rimmu-nations.

Puppies and Kittens are the eneny.

"The Chicken are the download link  :-[
Thank you for the subtle reminder.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

asquirrel

Had to look that power guy up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlmQI8sewQc

Installed your mods.  Getting this error -

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Security/ClaymoreMine in any active mod or in base resources.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.ContentFinder`1:Get(String, Boolean)
Verse.Graphic_Single:Init(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:GetInner(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get(Type, String, Shader, Vector2, Color, Color, GraphicData)
Verse.GraphicData:Init()
Verse.GraphicData:get_Graphic()
Verse.ThingDef:<PostLoad>m__3()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

sevrun

Got the same kickback as asquirrel on the claymore, but otherwise adoring the mod and almost laughed myself to tears at some of the USMC item descriptions.

Chicken Plucker

Updated Rimmu-Nations clothing and the US Military kit, removed some error with the non-existent claymore and moved Rimmu-Nations clothing into the Rimmu-Nations bench, more updates soon and I'll think about fixing the Airborne Rangers flag patch facing the wrong direction, it's bothering me but it should be last priority until all mods are completed

Quote from: ngcq1811 on December 16, 2017, 04:05:22 PM
Somehow I check in everyday for an update, and today I creamed myself. Now I can spread freedom and democracy throughout the Rim in proper attire.
Hello, thank you, glad you are excited, hope to get everything sorted soon so I can make these kits into actual military factions

Quote from: sevrun on December 17, 2017, 03:23:48 PM
Who do I have to drop a MOAB on to get this in a non-steam version? ;)

OMG... Never mind.  failure to follow simple instructions on my end.... i.e. I'm an idiot.

It will come in approx few days, but it is available for manual download even to steam users, yes

Also, the Marines are my favourite so their descriptions has to be the best  8) 8)

Quote from: asquirrel on December 17, 2017, 06:23:58 PM
Had to look that power guy up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlmQI8sewQc

Installed your mods.  Getting this error -

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Security/ClaymoreMine in any active mod or in base resources.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.ContentFinder`1:Get(String, Boolean)
Verse.Graphic_Single:Init(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:GetInner(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get(Type, String, Shader, Vector2, Color, Color, GraphicData)
Verse.GraphicData:Init()
Verse.GraphicData:get_Graphic()
Verse.ThingDef:<PostLoad>m__3()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Thanks for letting me know about this guys, oops. It's for the claymore mine that I decided to move to Rimmunations - weapons mod, it's removed now I hope no more problems will show up.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 17, 2017, 03:33:50 PM
I like the rimmu-nations.

Puppies and Kittens are the eneny.

"The Chicken are the download link  :-[
Thank you for the subtle reminder.

I'm glad you like them Dorf, always worrying when I dont hear from you because you are supposed to be everywhere kinda like the Doctor from Doctor Who but without the blue phone booth and the young attractive women that you abduct from their worlds

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on December 18, 2017, 07:35:38 AM

but without the blue phone booth and the young attractive women that you abduct from their worlds

I knew I was doing something wrong ..

=== EDIT ===

Would there be a way for the stoves to collect recipies added to the campfire by other mods ?

GouRimet for example turns simple meals into vegimush and meatalls so you can easy control which ressource gets cooked but the stoves only recieve vegimush .. which sucks when caravaning.
also it misses the additional recipies like burn corpses for compost or creating smoked meat..

and of course the awesome bulk recipies.

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 18, 2017, 07:44:04 AM
Quote from: Chicken Plucker on December 18, 2017, 07:35:38 AM

but without the blue phone booth and the young attractive women that you abduct from their worlds

I knew I was doing something wrong ..

=== EDIT ===

Would there be a way for the stoves to collect recipies added to the campfire by other mods ?

GouRimet for example turns simple meals into vegimush and meatalls so you can easy control which ressource gets cooked but the stoves only recieve vegimush .. which sucks when caravaning.
also it misses the additional recipies like burn corpses for compost or creating smoked meat..

and of course the awesome bulk recipies.

Hey DORF, I considered burning corpses but I took a look at the stoves' real life counterparts and they seem too small to burn corpses

As for other ingredients from other mods, that's trickier since it will cause an error if I list it and someone isn't using GouRimet, I'll consider making a little vegan and carni meal for the camping mod

Edit: added prisoner outfit mod for B18

Edit Edit: BEHOLD, THE MIGHTY HOBO STEW THAT SHALL BE MADE OF WHATEVER IS AVAILABLE

Edit x3: Updated US Military mod and RimmuNation camping stuff to have hobo stew. Fixed errors caused by initial uploads