[B18] Plucker's MODLIST - APC and Tank deaths now spawn units (19/06/18)

Started by Chicken Plucker, November 20, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which faction in the modlist is your favourite?

Umbra Company!
17 (13.4%)
War Mongrels!
22 (17.3%)
Elite Crew!
7 (5.5%)
Task Force: 141!
9 (7.1%)
Task Force: STALKER!
16 (12.6%)
I know its not in the options, but kittens and puppies.
45 (35.4%)
British Armed Forces!
11 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Robloxsina66

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on December 21, 2017, 11:11:57 AM
Quote from: asquirrel on December 21, 2017, 10:03:29 AM
Hi CP!

I see  what looks to be a bunch of Rimmunation Weapons errors starting at line 12926.   The error involving Rimmunation Weapons starts with -
Could not load UnityEngine.AudioClip at CQB/RNShotMP5 in any active mod or in base resources.  Then you see a ton of errors with the weapons.  Then you have a bunch of RimmuNation weapons affected.

However, there are also errors before that with references to other mods (basically more weapons / explosives, etc.)  I see USCM (colonial marines mod), Remote Explosives mod and  High Caliber mod.  I searched for the file name with the error and it pointed to those mod folders. 

Here is my output_log file link at Github:

https://gist.github.com/8a156743c0f04a482e8b9287e0674631

I've attached a screenshot of the errors where I believe starts with RimmuNation Weapons.

Hello thank you, I see from the log that it actually starts with the missing texture of the table again that I goofed up, maybe I did not upload an updated one at all, or I missed something still. I'm sorry for this error

I have updated the file again, please tell me if you still get this problem

I have a problem I downloaded military kit and I had an error

[Steamworks.NET] SteamAPI.Init() failed. Possible causes: Steam client not running, launched from outside Steam without steam_appid.txt in place, running with different privileges than Steam client (e.g. "as administrator")
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.Steam.SteamManager:InitIfNeeded()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit()
Verse.Root:Start()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start()

RimWorld 0.18.1722 rev1198
Verse.Log:Message(String)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()

Mod RimworldMapReroll-2.2.3 has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>0.18.1722</targetVersion>
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(String)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
Verse.<>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

XML error: Could not find parent node named "USApparelMakeableBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="USApparelMakeableBase"><defName>Apparel_PMCTacticalJacket</defName><label>tactical jacket</label><description>It's a jacket, but it's tactical with lots of pockets and a velcro patch.</description><recipeMaker><researchPrerequisite>ComplexClothing</researchPrerequisite></recipeMaker><graphicData><texPath>Things/Apparel/Display/Shell/TacticalJacket</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass></graphicData><costStuffCount>70</costStuffCount><stuffCategories><li>Fabric</li><li>Leathery</li></stuffCategories><thingCategories><li>Apparel</li><li>USPMC_Clothing</li></thingCategories><statBases><Mass>1.5</Mass><MaxHitPoints>180</MaxHitPoints><WorkToMake>17000</WorkToMake><ArmorRating_Blunt>0.05</ArmorRating_Blunt><ArmorRating_Sharp>0.08</ArmorRating_Sharp><ArmorRating_Heat>0.04</ArmorRating_Heat><ArmorRating_Electric>0.15</ArmorRating_Electric><Insulation_Cold>-20</Insulation_Cold><Insulation_Heat>-1</Insulation_Heat></statBases><equippedStatOffsets><MoveSpeed>-0.03</MoveSpeed><AimingDelayFactor>-0.05</AimingDelayFactor><ShootingAccuracy>0.04</ShootingAccuracy><MentalBreakThreshold>-0.01</MentalBreakThreshold></equippedStatOffsets><apparel><bodyPartGroups><li>Neck</li><li>Torso</li><li>Shoulders</li><li>Arms</li><li>Waist</li></bodyPartGroups><wornGraphicPath>Things/Apparel/PMC_Shell/TacticalJacket</wornGraphicPath><layers><li>Shell</li></layers><tags><li>Outlander</li><li>Military</li><li>Spacer</li></tags><defaultOutfitTags><li>Soldier</li><li>Worker</li></defaultOutfitTags></apparel></ThingDef>
Verse.XmlInheritance:GetBestParentFor(XmlInheritanceNode, String)
Verse.XmlInheritance:ResolveParentsAndChildNodesLinks()
Verse.XmlInheritance:Resolve()
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs(IEnumerable`1)

XML error: Could not find parent node named "USApparelMakeableBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="USApparelMakeableBase"><defName>Apparel_PMCTacticalJacketMulticam</defName><label>tactical jacket (Multicam)</label><description>It's a jacket, but it's tactical with lots of pockets and a velcro patch. Multi-camo pattern.</description><recipeMaker><researchPrerequisite>ComplexClothing</researchPrerequisite></recipeMaker><graphicData><texPath>Things/Apparel/Display/Shell/TacticalJacketMulticam</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass></graphicData><costStuffCount>70</costStuffCount><stuffCategories><li>Fabric</li><li>Leathery</li></stuffCategories><thingCategories><li>Apparel</li><li>USPMC_Clothing</li></thingCategories><statBases><Mass>1.5</Mass><MaxHitPoints>180</MaxHitPoints><WorkToMake>17000</WorkToMake><ArmorRating_Blunt>0.05</ArmorRating_Blunt><ArmorRating_Sharp>0.08</ArmorRating_Sharp><ArmorRating_Heat>0.04</ArmorRating_Heat><ArmorRating_Electric>0.15</ArmorRating_Electric><Insulation_Cold>-20</Insulation_Cold><Insulation_Heat>-1</Insulation_Heat></statBases><equippedStatOffsets><MoveSpeed>-0.03</MoveSpeed><AimingDelayFactor>-0.05</AimingDelayFactor><ShootingAccuracy>0.04</ShootingAccuracy><MentalBreakThreshold>-0.01</MentalBreakThreshold></equippedStatOffsets><apparel><bodyPartGroups><li>Neck</li><li>Torso</li><li>Shoulders</li><li>Arms</li><li>Waist</li></bodyPartGroups><wornGraphicPath>Things/Apparel/PMC_Shell/TacticalJacketMulticam</wornGraphicPath><layers><li>Shell</li></layers><tags><li>Outlander</li><li>Military</li><li>Spacer</li></tags><defaultOutfitTags><li>Soldier</li><li>Worker</li></defaultOutfitTags></apparel></ThingDef>

XML error: Could not find parent node named "USApparelMakeableBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="USApparelMakeableBase"><defName>Apparel_PMCM81TacticalJacket</defName><label>tactical jacket (M81)</label><description>It's a jacket, but it's tactical with lots of pockets and a velcro patch. M81 camo.</description><recipeMaker><researchPrerequisite>ComplexClothing</researchPrerequisite></recipeMaker><graphicData><texPath>Things/Apparel/Display/Shell/TacticalJacketM81</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass></graphicData><costStuffCount>70</costStuffCount><stuffCategories><li>Fabric</li><li>Leathery</li></stuffCategories><thingCategories><li>Apparel</li><li>USPMC_Clothing</li></thingCategories><statBases><Mass>1.5</Mass><MaxHitPoints>180</MaxHitPoints><WorkToMake>17000</WorkToMake><ArmorRating_Blunt>0.05</ArmorRating_Blunt><ArmorRating_Sharp>0.08</ArmorRating_Sharp><ArmorRating_Heat>0.04</ArmorRating_Heat><ArmorRating_Electric>0.15</ArmorRating_Electric><Insulation_Cold>-20</Insulation_Cold><Insulation_Heat>-1</Insulation_Heat></statBases><equippedStatOffsets><MoveSpeed>-0.03</MoveSpeed><AimingDelayFactor>-0.05</AimingDelayFactor><ShootingAccuracy>0.04</ShootingAccuracy><MentalBreakThreshold>-0.01</MentalBreakThreshold></equippedStatOffsets><apparel><bodyPartGroups><li>Neck</li><li>Torso</li><li>Shoulders</li><li>Arms</li><li>Waist</li></bodyPartGroups><wornGraphicPath>Things/Apparel/PMC_Shell/TacticalJacketM81</wornGraphicPath><layers><li>Shell</li></layers><tags><li>Outlander</li><li>Military</li><li>Spacer</li></tags><defaultOutfitTags><li>Soldier</li><li>Worker</li></defaultOutfitTags></apparel></ThingDef>

AdjustableColoredLights: Adding Harmony Postfix to CompGlower.CompGetGizmosExtra
AdjustableColoredLights.Main:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

AdjustableColoredLights: Adding Harmony Postfix to CompGlower.PostExposeData
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)

Robloxsina66

Quote from: Robloxsina66 on December 21, 2017, 07:33:53 PM
Quote from: Chicken Plucker on December 21, 2017, 11:11:57 AM
Quote from: asquirrel on December 21, 2017, 10:03:29 AM
Hi CP!

I see  what looks to be a bunch of Rimmunation Weapons errors starting at line 12926.   The error involving Rimmunation Weapons starts with -
Could not load UnityEngine.AudioClip at CQB/RNShotMP5 in any active mod or in base resources.  Then you see a ton of errors with the weapons.  Then you have a bunch of RimmuNation weapons affected.

However, there are also errors before that with references to other mods (basically more weapons / explosives, etc.)  I see USCM (colonial marines mod), Remote Explosives mod and  High Caliber mod.  I searched for the file name with the error and it pointed to those mod folders. 

Here is my output_log file link at Github:

https://gist.github.com/8a156743c0f04a482e8b9287e0674631

I've attached a screenshot of the errors where I believe starts with RimmuNation Weapons.

Hello thank you, I see from the log that it actually starts with the missing texture of the table again that I goofed up, maybe I did not upload an updated one at all, or I missed something still. I'm sorry for this error

I have updated the file again, please tell me if you still get this problem

I have a problem I downloaded military kit and I had an error

[Steamworks.NET] SteamAPI.Init() failed. Possible causes: Steam client not running, launched from outside Steam without steam_appid.txt in place, running with different privileges than Steam client (e.g. "as administrator")
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.Steam.SteamManager:InitIfNeeded()

RimWorld 0.18.1722 rev1198
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()

Mod RimworldMapReroll-2.2.3 has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>0.18.1722</targetVersion>
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(String)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)

XML error: Could not find parent node named "USApparelMakeableBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="USApparelMakeableBase"><defName>Apparel_PMCTacticalJacket</defName><label>tactical jacket</label><description>It's a jacket, but it's tactical with lots of pockets and a velcro patch.</description><recipeMaker><researchPrerequisite>ComplexClothing</researchPrerequisite></recipeMaker><graphicData><texPath>Things/Apparel/Display/Shell/TacticalJacket</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass></graphicData><costStuffCount>70</costStuffCount><stuffCategories><li>Fabric</li><li>Leathery</li></stuffCategories><thingCategories><li>Apparel</li><li>USPMC_Clothing</li></thingCategories><statBases><Mass>1.5</Mass><MaxHitPoints>180</MaxHitPoints><WorkToMake>17000</WorkToMake><ArmorRating_Blunt>0.05</ArmorRating_Blunt><ArmorRating_Sharp>0.08</ArmorRating_Sharp><ArmorRating_Heat>0.04</ArmorRating_Heat><ArmorRating_Electric>0.15</ArmorRating_Electric><Insulation_Cold>-20</Insulation_Cold><Insulation_Heat>-1</Insulation_Heat></statBases><equippedStatOffsets><MoveSpeed>-0.03</MoveSpeed><AimingDelayFactor>-0.05</AimingDelayFactor><ShootingAccuracy>0.04</ShootingAccuracy><MentalBreakThreshold>-0.01</MentalBreakThreshold></equippedStatOffsets><apparel><bodyPartGroups><li>Neck</li><li>Torso</li><li>Shoulders</li><li>Arms</li><li>Waist</li></bodyPartGroups><wornGraphicPath>Things/Apparel/PMC_Shell/TacticalJacket</wornGraphicPath><layers><li>Shell</li></layers><tags><li>Outlander</li><li>Military</li><li>Spacer</li></tags><defaultOutfitTags><li>Soldier</li><li>Worker</li></defaultOutfitTags></apparel></ThingDef>

XML error: Could not find parent node named "USApparelMakeableBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="USApparelMakeableBase"><defName>Apparel_PMCTacticalJacketMulticam</defName><label>tactical jacket (Multicam)</label><description>It's a jacket, but it's tactical with lots of pockets and a velcro patch. Multi-camo pattern.</description><recipeMaker><researchPrerequisite>ComplexClothing</researchPrerequisite></recipeMaker><graphicData><texPath>Things/Apparel/Display/Shell/TacticalJacketMulticam</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass></graphicData><costStuffCount>70</costStuffCount><stuffCategories><li>Fabric</li><li>Leathery</li></stuffCategories><thingCategories><li>Apparel</li><li>USPMC_Clothing</li></thingCategories><statBases><Mass>1.5</Mass><MaxHitPoints>180</MaxHitPoints><WorkToMake>17000</WorkToMake><ArmorRating_Blunt>0.05</ArmorRating_Blunt><ArmorRating_Sharp>0.08</ArmorRating_Sharp><ArmorRating_Heat>0.04</ArmorRating_Heat><ArmorRating_Electric>0.15</ArmorRating_Electric><Insulation_Cold>-20</Insulation_Cold><Insulation_Heat>-1</Insulation_Heat></statBases><equippedStatOffsets><MoveSpeed>-0.03</MoveSpeed><AimingDelayFactor>-0.05</AimingDelayFactor><ShootingAccuracy>0.04</ShootingAccuracy><MentalBreakThreshold>-0.01</MentalBreakThreshold></equippedStatOffsets><apparel><bodyPartGroups><li>Neck</li><li>Torso</li><li>Shoulders</li><li>Arms</li><li>Waist</li></bodyPartGroups><wornGraphicPath>Things/Apparel/PMC_Shell/TacticalJacketMulticam</wornGraphicPath><layers><li>Shell</li></layers><tags><li>Outlander</li><li>Military</li><li>Spacer</li></tags><defaultOutfitTags><li>Soldier</li><li>Worker</li></defaultOutfitTags></apparel></ThingDef>

XML error: Could not find parent node named "USApparelMakeableBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="USApparelMakeableBase"><defName>Apparel_PMCM81TacticalJacket</defName><label>tactical jacket (M81)</label><description>It's a jacket, but it's tactical with lots of pockets and a velcro patch. M81 camo.</description><recipeMaker><researchPrerequisite>ComplexClothing</researchPrerequisite></recipeMaker><graphicData><texPath>Things/Apparel/Display/Shell/TacticalJacketM81</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass></graphicData><costStuffCount>70</costStuffCount><stuffCategories><li>Fabric</li><li>Leathery</li></stuffCategories><thingCategories><li>Apparel</li><li>USPMC_Clothing</li></thingCategories><statBases><Mass>1.5</Mass><MaxHitPoints>180</MaxHitPoints><WorkToMake>17000</WorkToMake><ArmorRating_Blunt>0.05</ArmorRating_Blunt><ArmorRating_Sharp>0.08</ArmorRating_Sharp><ArmorRating_Heat>0.04</ArmorRating_Heat><ArmorRating_Electric>0.15</ArmorRating_Electric><Insulation_Cold>-20</Insulation_Cold><Insulation_Heat>-1</Insulation_Heat></statBases><equippedStatOffsets><MoveSpeed>-0.03</MoveSpeed><AimingDelayFactor>-0.05</AimingDelayFactor><ShootingAccuracy>0.04</ShootingAccuracy><MentalBreakThreshold>-0.01</MentalBreakThreshold></equippedStatOffsets><apparel><bodyPartGroups><li>Neck</li><li>Torso</li><li>Shoulders</li><li>Arms</li><li>Waist</li></bodyPartGroups><wornGraphicPath>Things/Apparel/PMC_Shell/TacticalJacketM81</wornGraphicPath><layers><li>Shell</li></layers><tags><li>Outlander</li><li>Military</li><li>Spacer</li></tags><defaultOutfitTags><li>Soldier</li><li>Worker</li></defaultOutfitTags></apparel></ThingDef>

AdjustableColoredLights: Adding Harmony Postfix to CompGlower.CompGetGizmosExtra

AdjustableColoredLights: Adding Harmony Postfix to CompGlower.PostExposeData

that was Rimm-nation clothing sorry

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: asquirrel on December 21, 2017, 11:35:15 AM
So I should just download the rimmunations weapons and that's it?  Download from the icon, right?

Hello asquirrel, pardon the late reply I have been pushing an upload to steam workshop all day, yes I update the mods but the links stay the same thanks to Google Drive, I will continue working on the weapons and hopefully no more errors happen

Quote from: Robloxsina66 on December 21, 2017, 07:45:36 PM

that was Rimm-nation clothing sorry

Hello, this was updated yesterday, I have seen this error thank you, please try the new Rimmu-Nations clothing link and see if you still get errors

Chicken Plucker

Updated the US Military Kit to balance the expedition stove and corrected the flag patch facing the wrong direction for Ranger uniform. Rimmu-Nations weapons mod now has melee and LMGs, hopefully gonna be finalized soon.

Previews in steam for the US Military Kit is now labelled, might do these for the British Kit later

asquirrel

Thing is still exploding with errors as soon as I enable your Rimmunation Weapons mod.  :(  I deleted all your mods from the mod folder, redownloaded all the mods again and extracted all of them int my rimword/mods folder.

Here is a link to my log file:
https://gist.github.com/8ceba0c4103530d9d303a9b82d256fcf

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: asquirrel on December 22, 2017, 11:03:02 PM
Thing is still exploding with errors as soon as I enable your Rimmunation Weapons mod.  :(  I deleted all your mods from the mod folder, redownloaded all the mods again and extracted all of them int my rimword/mods folder.

Here is a link to my log file:
https://gist.github.com/8ceba0c4103530d9d303a9b82d256fcf

Hello, if you are willing to, can you please enable the mod on it's own and show me the error log? Thank you

Sam Gray

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: CyanSam on December 23, 2017, 11:06:42 AM
Doom factions mod updating anytime soon?

Not anytime soon, no. Sorry.

Updated the U.S. Military Kit, buffed the EOD suit to survive explosions better and nerfed it's heat protection. I also updated the Rimmu-Nation weaponry, 99% done with that mod.

No news on errors, I have tested the mod by itself and no errors turn up so I cannot replicate asquirrel's problem, I will assume it's a mod conflict

asquirrel

CP!  I found the conflict.  After going through 100+ mods and enabling / disabling them, it turns out to be a conflict with your mod and a mod called Mechanoid's extraordinaire.  Here's the mod link -

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35058.0

As soon as I enabled that with your mod it crashed everything.  I disabled it and everything loads without a crash.

RyanRim

Best Christmas Present! Chicken Pluckers Mods! America, Fuck Yeah!

Also, wtf, we have 8 voted for burning kittens and puppies, what is our community going down to.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

SpaceDorf

Quote from: RyanRim on December 25, 2017, 06:35:19 AM
Also, wtf, we have 8 voted for burning kittens and puppies, what is our community going down to.

Thats what you get for constantly comparing Rimworld with Dwarf Fortress.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Chicken Plucker

Updated British Military and US Military mod to reduce stolen valor, pirates are no longer spawning with operator gear or current standard issue gear, they only spawn with commonplace masks and outdated clothing such as golf war helmets.

Rimmu-Nation weapons recieves more weapons, Colt Python, M1 Garand, XM8 and many more, the Rimmu-Nation mods are now out of beta and are finished. Just needs to be uploaded to Steam with it's own trailer now.

Thanks all for the feedback and reports, I think only issue I have to remember now is apparel burning for stoves not working

Edit: Also ghillie suit now has the same temperature stats as a jacket, but provides less debuff for hot conditions due to the leaves. Also Pirates only spawn with AK-47 series weapons now and other "bad guy" soviet guns or common place guns and not M4s with supressors or XM25s that will blow your colony out of orbit

Quote from: asquirrel on December 24, 2017, 11:49:32 PM
CP!  I found the conflict.  After going through 100+ mods and enabling / disabling them, it turns out to be a conflict with your mod and a mod called Mechanoid's extraordinaire.  Here's the mod link -

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35058.0

As soon as I enabled that with your mod it crashed everything.  I disabled it and everything loads without a crash.

Huh, thanks for finding out, that is so odd since as far as I know all that mod does is add new mechanoids, nothing in my weapons should affect mechanoid spawned weapons either so I'm stumped. I'm sorry for this issue, I am not sure how to fix it if Mechanoid Extraordinare has C# coding that affects my mod, maybe it's similarly named sprites or sound effects

Best Christmas Present! Chicken Pluckers Mods! America, Fuck Yeah!

Well, Rimworld as far as I know is the number one cannibal and organ harvesting game according to Reddit, so I'm not sure burning kittens and puppies are the worst thing people vote for

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 25, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

Thats what you get for constantly comparing Rimworld with Dwarf Fortress.

Hello again Dorf, how is your warhammer WIP going? I think I am free to actually help now since I have learned how to do quick textures bwahahhahahahahhaha

Chicken Plucker

US Military kit updated, whoops, Army Ranger combat shirt texture was showing the OCP BDU instead

Chicken Plucker

Okay I have done some testing @asquirrel, thanks to havuega for pointing this out. Rimmu-Nation - Weapons no longer conflicts with Mechanoids Extraordinaire, at the time errors happened the explosives were not finished yet and they used vanilla base coding and tags which ME affects, after a test having both mods enabled they work just fine now since I changed the makeable base and tags of my explosives and heavy weapons.

This is good news, cheers

Chicken Plucker

Updated again, sleeping bags caused infection healing rates to slow instead of minorly helping it, so I updated it's stats. Also the civilian MRE now uses any ingredients and the USMC MRE now only has a nutrition value of 0.75.

Sorry guys, I hope that's the last of it