[B18] Plucker's MODLIST - APC and Tank deaths now spawn units (19/06/18)

Started by Chicken Plucker, November 20, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which faction in the modlist is your favourite?

Umbra Company!
17 (13.4%)
War Mongrels!
22 (17.3%)
Elite Crew!
7 (5.5%)
Task Force: 141!
9 (7.1%)
Task Force: STALKER!
16 (12.6%)
I know its not in the options, but kittens and puppies.
45 (35.4%)
British Armed Forces!
11 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 127

SpaceDorf

I hope it is.
It's frackin christmas man.

I was wondering about that error. I use both mods as well but had no time to use the in between versions.

Also please don't ask about any mods I might be workingbon myself.
I just don't get anything done.

P.s.

Your clothing ootions are so many that I wished there was an overview.
Since I don't even know what some of them are supposed to do.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

pktongrimworld

erm, any ... errr plans. to errm, make those chicken in your original post a in game thing? XD

a race of sentient chickens? :D maybe?

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 25, 2017, 12:11:57 PM
I hope it is.
It's frackin christmas man.

I was wondering about that error. I use both mods as well but had no time to use the in between versions.

Also please don't ask about any mods I might be workingbon myself.
I just don't get anything done.

P.s.

Your clothing ootions are so many that I wished there was an overview.
Since I don't even know what some of them are supposed to do.

An overview? whatcha mean, show the names in previews?

Sadly now I have to make more, there will be factions running around with the equipment so that should be a good reason when the time comes why theres one billion outfits

Also uh.. I know the feeling of wanting to abandon the entire world and be somewhere else, that ends up causing WIPs to never finish  8)

Quote from: pktongrimworld on December 25, 2017, 01:27:45 PM
erm, any ... errr plans. to errm, make those chicken in your original post a in game thing? XD

a race of sentient chickens? :D maybe?

Hey, unfortunately I have a million billion things to make so working hard to make an animal faction that uses guns and all that stuff is not something I can even put on my list, they can only be looked at now and be all pretty for downloading  :o

asquirrel

Thanks CP for fixing that error!  I just enabled mechanoids extrordinare and it's working fine now! :)

SpaceDorf

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 25, 2017, 03:45:37 PM
Quote from: Chicken Plucker on December 25, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

An overview? whatcha mean, show the names in previews

No, all I meant was some kind of ExcellTable

Hello, sorry Dorf but I don't have the time or the patience to use excell for the gear.. it has been 9 long years since I used it in high school and it was the most boring lesson in the history of all mankind (I am exaggerating, it was only the second most boring lesson in all of mankind)

Quote from: asquirrel on December 25, 2017, 02:32:42 PM
Thanks CP for fixing that error!  I just enabled mechanoids extrordinare and it's working fine now! :)

No problem, special thanks to havuega for pointing it out for me, I wouldn't have noticed

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: marvin__ on December 25, 2017, 07:59:36 PM
Holy shit, hyped for this!

Hey marvin, hyped for what? They are available to download already, just the steam versions aren't but even steam users can manually install the non-DRM mod versions

RyanRim

Quote from: RyanRim on December 25, 2017, 06:35:19 AM
Best Christmas Present! Chicken Pluckers Mods! America, Fuck Yeah!

Also, wtf, we have 8 voted for burning kittens and puppies, what is our community going down to.

Well, Rimworld as far as I know is the number one cannibal and organ harvesting game according to Reddit, so I'm not sure burning kittens and puppies are the worst thing people vote for

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 25, 2017, 07:42:49 AM
Quote from: RyanRim on December 25, 2017, 06:35:19 AM
Also, wtf, we have 8 voted for burning kittens and puppies, what is our community going down to.

Thats what you get for constantly comparing Rimworld with Dwarf Fortress.

Hmm I did not know they have organ harvesting games lists there. I must be on Reddit more.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

biorcsman

Hey CP! Are you planning to make your mods' gears(especially weapons) compatible with CE mod? Those weapons are so awesome. :o

marvin__

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on December 25, 2017, 10:20:42 PM
Quote from: marvin__ on December 25, 2017, 07:59:36 PM
Holy shit, hyped for this!

Hey marvin, hyped for what? They are available to download already, just the steam versions aren't but even steam users can manually install the non-DRM mod versions

I'm a brainlet, sorry for that

SpaceDorf

@CP I share your feelings about Excel and its odfice brothers but it has its used.

On the other Hand this is something I could do  myself

Harry_Dicks

Is there anyway to pull only certain outfits/weapons from some of these mods? I'm thinking I might be able to figure it out myself, but was curious if anyone had a quick/easy way, or maybe a guide to help me get the ball rolling? Thanks!

Also CP great mods, I love how well the artwork looks! Hope you had a merry Christmas, and have a happy New Year!

SpaceDorf

It is possible.

But you have to think about what you require for them :

The item definition and texture path
The recipies and workbench and this texture path.
The definition who gets to use the single equipment..

What I really want to say is it would be easier to deactivate the items you don't like by putting them in comment brackets like this :
<!-- xml code -->

Chicken Plucker

Rimmu-Nation Clothing has been updated, this mod now includes the ghillie suit from the ghillie suit mod from A17 with updated textures:

A17 Ghillie Suit mod:

Updated Rimmu-Nation Ghillie Suit:

Also added this M1 Helmet with help from my friend Odstriman who made it:

And finally, this is a WIP preview of a Rimmu-Nation advertisment, hopefully Steam version comes out this week!

Extra note: British Military helmets that cost steel only has been increased with ingredient cost, the ghillie suit stats have been changed to fit in with the new Rimmu-Nation Ghillie Suit

Quote from: RyanRim on December 26, 2017, 05:32:27 AM

Hmm I did not know they have organ harvesting games lists there. I must be on Reddit more.

Here, it is this national treasure that proves it: https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/7k9ox6/well_done_reddit/

Quote from: biorcsman on December 26, 2017, 05:58:29 AM
Hey CP! Are you planning to make your mods' gears(especially weapons) compatible with CE mod? Those weapons are so awesome. :o

Hello biorcsman, I'm sorry but I don't have plans to do it myself because I am out of time to figure out what I have to add or fix for the CE version, I'm gonna need help from someone who converts weapon packs to CE, and by help I really mean they do all the work while I sit here relaxing and cheering them on

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on December 26, 2017, 09:14:32 AM
Is there anyway to pull only certain outfits/weapons from some of these mods? I'm thinking I might be able to figure it out myself, but was curious if anyone had a quick/easy way, or maybe a guide to help me get the ball rolling? Thanks!

Also CP great mods, I love how well the artwork looks! Hope you had a merry Christmas, and have a happy New Year!

If you make me a list of clothing and weapons you want, I'll happily make you a customized thing if you don't know how to edit the .xml yourself, hopefully this list isn't too long!

Okay I just realized you want to figure it out yourself, it's easy to get the specific weapon/clothing defs, all you have to look out for is the workbenches and worktomake files to make sure the clothing you separate are makeable and will show up, otherwise picking what you want and deleting the rest is easy.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 26, 2017, 09:42:15 AM
It is possible.

But you have to think about what you require for them :

The item definition and texture path
The recipies and workbench and this texture path.
The definition who gets to use the single equipment..

What I really want to say is it would be easier to deactivate the items you don't like by putting them in comment brackets like this :
<!-- xml code -->

Hello again Mr. Dorf, I hope you are having a guten day