[B18] Plucker's MODLIST - APC and Tank deaths now spawn units (19/06/18)

Started by Chicken Plucker, November 20, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which faction in the modlist is your favourite?

Umbra Company!
17 (13.4%)
War Mongrels!
22 (17.3%)
Elite Crew!
7 (5.5%)
Task Force: 141!
9 (7.1%)
Task Force: STALKER!
16 (12.6%)
I know its not in the options, but kittens and puppies.
45 (35.4%)
British Armed Forces!
11 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Canute

Elias0311,
when you can't extraxt the archives, mosttimes it is based on an old version of your archive tool.
I use 7zip v15.14 64 bit and don't got any problems.

About the google preview you need to ask google, but since you manage it to download i would forget these previews :-)

Elias0311

Quote from: Canute on August 01, 2018, 02:56:43 AM
Elias0311,
when you can't extraxt the archives, mosttimes it is based on an old version of your archive tool.
I use 7zip v15.14 64 bit and don't got any problems.

About the google preview you need to ask google, but since you manage it to download i would forget these previews :-)

hey friend, I updated and it worked!  :)  it just wont work with the SK mods, at least idk how to get the right order down... to get them to work.

rawrfisher

Plucker.  I dont know if this was asked already but are you working on 1.0 versions of your mods now or waiting for stable before doing anything?
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Canute

Quote from: Elias0311 on August 01, 2018, 02:25:58 PM
hey friend, I updated and it worked!  :)  it just wont work with the SK mods, at least idk how to get the right order down... to get them to work.
Did you mean the HCSK modpack ?
At first it isn't recommend to use any other mod's together with this special modpack.
You allways can try it, but special when mods got a crafting it might fail.
Then you should ask the HCSK dev team over discord.

Bvlt

rawrfisher

CP is in collage atm and dont have alot of time to work on things.
He's still working on rimunation last I checked
Professional jerk

Albion

Yeah I talked a lot with CP and worked hard to get the mission board and red phone done by last weekend because he planned to release the updates on monday.
Unfortunately updating all these mods and including new features takes a lot of time.
He's working hard on it though and is rather broken up about not being able to release the update sooner.

Just have a some more patience. I got a bit of a sneak peek and it'll be worth the wait...

rawrfisher

Hell I woulda been fine with just a direct port of his B18 versions till he got around to finishing all the work
Professional jerk

Madman666

Even just direct port would be batshit broken with amount of changes in b19, really, especially for weapons and armor. Its really a good thing, that CP s taking his time carefully looking at both coding, balancing and sprites. And it REALLY will be sooo damn worth it. Sneak peaks are looking mighty fine.

rawrfisher

Professional jerk

Sarelth

Keep up the good work. This looks well worth the wait for a B19 version. Can't wait to see it in action.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: NankaDanka on October 21, 2018, 02:54:10 PM
1.0 ?? ;3;

Quote from: jom650 on October 21, 2018, 03:05:38 PM
PLZ WHERE IS 1.0?????
:'( :'( :'( :'(

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40519.0

Here's a the thread on the Unfinished section with all my current updated 1.0 stuff, until I've sorted out what I need to sort out, I cannot start threads for them. Cheers.

jom650