Alone guy with asthma stay at bed.

Started by Issachar, November 21, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Issachar

Hey ! So happy to see a good new update I decided to create a new game with a Rich Explorer randomly generated with asthma... Why not. But fast a problem occured with that, since the update for me, people with asthma stay on bed like a patient... Indefinitely. The only way to move his larva ass is to destroy the bed or force him to do something.

I'm not sure this is a bug or something that needs to be improved. (No mod active)

So I repeat clearly for admins : 1 - New game with a Rich explorer (or alone people) who has Asthma
                                                   2 - See what happens when a couch/bed is created.

PS : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=25654.0  I first put the word "cooler" too ^^'
PS' : I can't upload the save, too large so I put the output log as asked in the "How to Report a Bug"

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

BlackSmokeDMax

Did someone tend to his asthma? It needs to be tended by a doctor every so often. You can find out if this has happened by hovering over the asthma in the pawn's health tab.

Also what are the "patient" and "bed rest" work givers set at in the work tab?

"Patient" = prioritize being a patient during medical emergencies
"Bed rest" = this is not for sleeping, but for getting bed rest while sick but not enough of an emergency situation to warrant the "Patient" category.

Toast

As noted above, it's 99% sure he's waiting for someone to tend to his asthma. Open his medical tab and click "self-tend" so he can do it himself and he'll stop waiting.

ison

Yes, I think he's just waiting for a doctor. You could also use manual priorities and change the "patient" work type priority. So I don't think it's a bug. Thanks for reporting though.

I'll leave this thread open for the confirmation.

Issachar

Ah yes, I didn't think to use the manual priority or the Self-Tend capacity.
I think he is waiting for medicine too, but he is alone so... Haha he can wait.

It's sure now it's not a bug. But just something to improve maybe :) . I will try now.

EDIT : Bed rest deactivated. Problem solved.