Call for Alpha 4 testers (locked as A4 has been released)

Started by Tynan, May 29, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgraz

- GNU/Linux 64bit
- I'm a full time computer programmer and unix sysadmin. No gaming testing specific experience.

RimLover

1. Windows 95
2. I´ve tested lots of games. Of course i´ve reported bugs.

JinxWolf

- Windows 7, 32 bit.
- I've not much complete experience on major titles, but i've been apart of minor community aspects on mods (Such as SAMP) and online games such as Dead Frontier which had group oriented around testing updates. I've played more of major role in SAMP often as the engine of Unity for Dead Frontier was different and easily manipulative.

psilous

Mac OSX 10.9.3

I am a Star Command beta tester.

Velerak

1. Windows 8.1 pro x64
2. tested just about every MMO that existed, plus developer level backer for shroud of the avatar, Elite Dangerous beta tester and SC backer.

Vel :)

LuciferNZ

1. Bought two copies of game, running on Win 7 32bit and 64bit
2. I am a indie game software developer, using VS suites (All years) and Unity, with a smattering of Mobile OS development experience as well.
I have tested my own, and other games apps; very familiar with Bug Tracking and Software Management systems like TRAC and Subversion.
I have also been an alpha/beta tester for many MMOs, as well as an internal coder / tester for Men of War 2.

Id love to help test and track bugs for you Ty - brilliant piece of work so far =)

Regards
-L

chainedlupine

Probably too late, but I'll toss my 2cents in.

1) Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, OSX Mavericks

2) Yes.  Currently, develop commercial software in the embedded systems space and also the mobile app space.  Familiar with bug-tracking software such as Bugzilla, Mantis, JIRA, Trac, etc.

Coenmcj

Quote from: RimLover on May 31, 2014, 10:30:13 AM
1. Windows 95

I must congratulate you on your system's longevity. You've done an excellent job.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Abrexus

I'd be most happy to assist.

1)  Windows 7, 64 bit.
2)  I was a concept designer/tester for Star Wars the Old Republic.  I've since moved out of the gaming industry, and haven't tested anything since.