[B18] Enhanced Development (Mod Collection) 2018-07-02

Started by Jaxxa, November 24, 2017, 08:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxxa

Here are the first of my mods updated to B18.

What do you think about the grid with downloads in the first post?
Feel free to request what mods you would like to return.

MadsMartinMadsen

Thanks for the update  :)
I like the grid with downloads, makes it nice and easy I feel.

As for mods I would like to see return, right now the ones that comes to mind is Shields especially, but also Plant24H I still miss from A16.
The shields one I always used, maybe it was overpowered but I really enjoy it!

Canute

Yep, the grid is fine.
All info/link are fine.
Maybe change "A log of the most recent updates" into "A log of current and older recent updates" to point it clear out you can find older releases there.

I vote for
- ED-SubspaceTransponder
- ED-PersonalNanoShields
- ED-PersonalAnimalShields
These are very unique features.

P.S. don't forget to update your signature to this topic.

pauloman

Hi, the grid with the downloads are perfect.
I would also love to use the basic shield and the PersonalNanoShields again!

asquirrel

Snownova

I'd love to see your stargate mod or a reskinned version thereof that can be used to teleport pawns and resources between multiple colonies, within the same save.

Heymom

I really need the shield mod :) i use the fortress and the SIF in particular in all my breakthroughs playthroughs.

Using most of your mods! Keep up the good work.

frenchiveruti

I surely have something wrong with the mod ED-Embrasures because I only have one kind of wall that costs only 1 steel and has very little HP, and can't be placed on top of other already existing walls no matter what material they're made of. 
The picture you posted on the ED-Embrasures post shows a completely different wall texture, like it was made of another material different than the one I have.

Jaxxa

Thanks for the feedback guys, I should have more mods updated this weekend or sooner.

@frenchiveruti that does sound strange. Are you using the steam download or the release from GitHub?
Someone on steam reported a similar issue related to the load order. Can you try starting a new game with just this mod installed and check if it is a load order /  incompatibility with something. (using the launch parameter so you dont have to change your main save)

frenchiveruti

Sure thing, I have modswitch installed so I'll test it out a few times.
Ninja Edit: yeah something's fucking up in my modlist, I don't have any idea what could be messing with the walls though.
I'll see what can I disable until it gets working fine.

frenchiveruti

Ok, so, this is just an extra comment just in case. 
The MOD THAT CAUSES MY ISSUE IS THIS ONE: [T]MiscStuff
As it adds a "scrap" wall.
It's just a mod order issue. I should've guessed it from the beginning, but now we know.

GlutenFreeAIDS

Yo, PLEASE add the plant resting removal mod soon as you can

Love your other mods too! :)

Jaxxa

MadsMartinMadsen

Thanks for the updates!
I was really looking forward to getting shields back
One thing I noticed, safe traps, the github link in the post for it point to turret control and not safe traps. it do point to the correct place in the first post grid so was not a problem, thought maybe you wanted to know  :)

thanks again for all the work.

Jaxxa

Thanks, I have fixed that up now.

I guess that is one of the dangers with updating late at night.