[B18] Enhanced Development (Mod Collection) 2018-07-02

Started by Jaxxa, November 24, 2017, 08:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Hi Jaxxa,
the 24h plant grow can cause some pretty lag.
Since it don't throw errors it still doing alot of entry at the log window.
Plant Resting Getter Prefix Running
Verse.Log:Message(String)
EnhancedDevelopment.EnhancedOptions.Detours.PatchPlant:RestingGetterPrefix(Boolean&)
RimWorld.Plant:get_Resting_Patch1(Object)
RimWorld.Plant:GetInspectString()
RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller:DrawInspectStringFor(ISelectable, Rect)
RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller:DoPaneContentsFor(ISelectable, Rect)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DoPaneContents(Rect)
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:InspectPaneOnGUI(Rect, IInspectPane)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

it is still counting on game pausing.
Modlist and shared log from hugslib
https://gist.github.com/9cb96fa5fdd15efafefc92f7d92d7842

Jaxxa

Put up  a new version of EnhancedOptions:

* Fix for superfluous logging that could have a performance impact.
* Split SunLamp option from Plants
* New options:
- Suppress random Breakdowns.
- Lock the ability to change DevMode.
- Allow Speed4 Without Dev Mode needing to be enabled, can be turned on by pressing '4'.

Quote from: Canute on December 31, 2017, 05:11:12 AM

Thanks for reporting, This should be fixed now.
Quote from: xamxas on December 30, 2017, 04:51:59 PM
Is there any chance for omni-gel to come to B18?
Yes there is a chance but no Time frame.

Quote from: doomtrout on December 26, 2017, 12:21:36 AM
Quote from: Jaxxa on December 25, 2017, 06:19:41 AM
Probably not, what mod was it?

If they are using the standard trap building and only changing the xml code then it should work as it is. But if as it sounds like they have made their own type of trap in c# then that won't work. But throw me a link to the mod and I will see if that is the case.
The mod's name is just "Barbed Wire (with damage)" https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34752

Had a look and it is not using the existing Trap Building. So the patch wont work on it.

firestrock

I saw the topic on the steam page of the mod and can confirm that Turret Control does not work with Combat Extended installed.
It just shows the CE turret options (no matter the load order) but not the button to designate a target. Can this be patched so both mods work simultaneously?

Jaxxa

Just Updated ED-OmniGel.

Quote from: firestrock on January 06, 2018, 03:31:37 PM
I saw the topic on the steam page of the mod and can confirm that Turret Control does not work with Combat Extended installed.
It just shows the CE turret options (no matter the load order) but not the button to designate a target. Can this be patched so both mods work simultaneously?

Depends mostly on how they have done it, but I will give it a look.

Harry_Dicks

On github for OmniGel on the release page, it has Enhanced Options for B18 instead?

Jaxxa

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Jaxxa on January 07, 2018, 02:06:36 PM
Should be fixed now.

Awesome, can't wait to try it out. Thanks for all of your hard work, I really love your mods! 8)

Jaxxa

SunSeeker

Quote from: Jaxxa on January 07, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
Glad to know someone is enjoying them. :)

You know, I really can't play rimworld without your mods! thank you man for your hard work

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Jaxxa on January 07, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
Glad to know someone is enjoying them. :)

Hell yeah man, I am so absolutely grateful for all of every modder's bit of hard work! Without you guys, RimWorld would still be a great game, but it becomes infinitesimally more fun with all of the mods you can get. I'm using almost 300 now, I've got literally so much content that it is insane. I'm not a coder or anything, but just poking around the xmls and dlls makes it look like everything you guys do is magic, and you have nothing but my gratitude and respect! I've also had a few big changes in my life recently, that things are starting to get a lot better for me, and when things have been so tough for you for so long, it make you really, really appreciative of a lot of stuff - and this game is one of the first new things for me that I've actually really enjoyed. RimWorld, as corny as it sounds, means something to me. Yeah it's a game, but I really like it, and I haven't enjoyed games in quite a few years - and that really sucks having actually grown up playing NES and SNES games with my dad and loving games for so long. It gives me something to do, and keeps me entertained. Everyday when I come to these forums I get so excited seeing what new mods came out, or what new updates someone put out for us, or new cross-mod support. So I can't help but get excited! Hell, why not?! Let's try to spread some more positivity in this world, we need it!!! ;)

Jaxxa

Updated ED-EnhancedOptions
- Adding Visual Customization of Blight.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Jaxxa on January 10, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
Updated ED-EnhancedOptions
- Adding Visual Customization of Blight.

Nice, I swear is becoming a must have QoL mod. Keep up the great work bud, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

EDIT: What does "Blight Scale" do? Is that just for the graphic icon?

Jaxxa

Yes, it will just increase the draw size and make it harder to miss.

Canute

Jaxxa,
i think you should remove the
<transmitsPower>true</transmitsPower>
from the replicator worktables, so they connect self to the powergrid like other worktables do too.
Currently you need to connect them with the powergrid over an extra conduit.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Canute on January 14, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
Jaxxa,
i think you should remove the
<transmitsPower>true</transmitsPower>
from the replicator worktables, so they connect self to the powergrid like other worktables do too.
Currently you need to connect them with the powergrid over an extra conduit.

So will removing that line from their comps change it to be like that then?