[B18] Enhanced Development (Mod Collection) 2018-07-02

Started by Jaxxa, November 24, 2017, 08:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxxa

The original intention was to indicate that the Replicating was going to be a power-hungry process and so required a direct power connection.
Although since that is inconsistent with the other work tables I will consider changing it if that is what most people prefer to make it consistent.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Jaxxa on January 14, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
The original intention was to indicate that the Replicating was going to be a power-hungry process and so required a direct power connection.
Although since that is inconsistent with the other work tables I will consider changing it if that is what most people prefer to make it consistent.

Yes, you have my vote! I personally only like to have my conduits running along the walls, which is perfect with the connect length and roof distance, so I don't want to have to run any conduits into the middle of the workshops, if necessary. They are negative beauty too, I believe. And if you don't play with fuses, that fucking Zzzttt!

Zebrin

Thank you so much for making this set of mods.
The game is so damn annoying to play when you don't have a convenient(If expensive) method of saying "No." to incoming fire. I don't mind the small arms stuff as it can be dealt with with reasonably accurate turrets and a lot of sniper rifles, but trying to deal with mortars when my play style is very defensive... Such a pain.
**Silence is the only answer to the mundane**

Jaxxa

Updated ED-EnhancedOptions to 0.18.0.3

Suppressing Forced Time Slowdown.
Suppress Stripping Corps before Cremation.
Hide Marriage, Caravan Packing and Party Spots.

Jaxxa

Updated ED-EnhancedOptions to 0.18.0.4 to fix an exception related to Hide Spots.

Jaxxa

Just Updated EnhancedOptions to a new version.
I did a fairly major code refactor, so let me know if anything looks broken.

Harry_Dicks

Thanks! Anything new for us users, or just some tuning under her hood?

Jaxxa

Nothing that users should see unless they are reading the debug log.
That has been cleaned up to prevent cluttering it with messages that dont really matter.

Kori

Hey Jaxxa,

have you found a solution for Combat Extended and Turret Control yet? Everything else works fine. :)

Kori

As a feature request, is it possible to extend the cremate option to also include the cremate into fertilizer recipe from Vegetable Garden?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Kori on February 18, 2018, 05:52:03 PM
As a feature request, is it possible to extend the cremate option to also include the cremate into fertilizer recipe from Vegetable Garden?

AKA how to use people for food but no be considered a cannibal? ;D

Sandy

Hi. Thanks very much for your mods.
I have a doubt. If i use ED-LaserDrill mod with Miniaturization mod, will i be able to reinstall the laserdrill after it drills a geyser, to make a new one?

now I have a request. if its not reinstallable or minifiable, can you make it so? i think its cost is too expensive for a one-time use only machine.
i can edit the xml to make it cheaper, but that wont make sense. i would like it to be costly, but multi-usable.
Thank you.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Sandy on February 21, 2018, 09:17:17 PM
I have a doubt. If i use ED-LaserDrill mod with Miniaturization mod, will i be able to reinstall the laserdrill after it drills a geyser, to make a new one?

I won't say I'm speaking for the mod maker, but I don't think this was the intent behind the laser drill. Having it be minifiable after it's made a gas/steam vent just sounds strange, since the building normally disappears when it's finished.

You could also edit the cost values in the XML, if you need any help with that I can, just message me on Discord :)

Sandy

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 21, 2018, 10:38:15 PM
Quote from: Sandy on February 21, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

I won't say I'm speaking for the mod maker, but I don't think this was the intent behind the laser drill. Having it be minifiable after it's made a gas/steam vent just sounds strange, since the building normally disappears when it's finished.

You could also edit the cost values in the XML, if you need any help with that I can, just message me on Discord :)

Thanks man. i know how to edit the xml. but like u said, the laserdrill disappears after making a geyser. i cant just add a minifiedDef to it. thats why i made the request here.
i may be greedy to try and make a geothermal farm, but 600 steel and 10 components for a one-time use machine is too expensive, imo.