[B18] Enhanced Development (Mod Collection) 2018-07-02

Started by Jaxxa, November 24, 2017, 08:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igotnostuff

Hey, I think it would be more 'balanced' if you could make turret only controllable when someone is manning a Control Panel of some sort.

Maybe use the graphic of the Electric Smelter and just change the color to blue/green to resemble computer lines. Just a suggestion.

bòóp!

Hey, Jaxxa, i'm having trouble using the mod, the shields got built fine, but since i get this error every tick and i tried shooting through with one of my pawns and it didnt seem to block his bullets.

Exception ticking Building_Shield_Fortress2762219 (at (135, 0, 115)): System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.Projectile.get_DamageAmount'.
  at EnhancedDevelopment.Shields.Basic.Building_Shield.TickProtection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EnhancedDevelopment.Shields.Basic.Building_Shield.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x001aa] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:125
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.TickList:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:137)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:297)
Verse.Game:<LoadGame>m__3() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:486)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:489)
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:402)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:257)
Verse.Root:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:102)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:83)

I tried 3 versions from your github, 18.0 19.0 and 19.0.0.1, none seem to work.
Thanks a million in advance for any help :)

Jaxxa

What version of the game are you running?

Check that you are downloading the.zip files that include the version numbers, these are the ones that include the .dll files.

Also i need to get around to making the B19 Forum post for shields soon.

bòóp!

Quote from: Jaxxa on September 27, 2018, 08:11:10 AM
What version of the game are you running?

Check that you are downloading the.zip files that include the version numbers, these are the ones that include the .dll files.

Also i need to get around to making the B19 Forum post for shields soon.

I'm apparently running the 1.0.1956 dev build (shows up when i open the menu)
I took the releases directly from your github with the dlls included for sure (just verified)

Thanks a ton, again :D

Canute

bòóp!,
1.0.1956 is no officiel release, and it is pretty well known that the unstable branch don't work's well with B19.
You should stop playing the unstable branch und switch back to the B19 release.
Or you need to live with the consequences as beta/unstable tester.

viperwasp

Is there any more recent version of this for 1.0? Or is that still work in progress. I can't even find a B19? I don't play B19 but still just wondering. Take your time if your still working on it. Great mods. Thanks.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Operative85

Hi, Jaxxa! I'd like to ask for permission to upload a "fixed" version. I've fixed the UI problems, such as the Fire Suppression showing the Indirect Fire icon (I've also added my custom icon for that) and also fixed the anti-DropPod icon, which was showing the supposed Fire Suppression icon (also added a custom icon for that).

Thank you! 

Jaxxa

Hey Operative85.

Yes, feel free to go ahead and post a modified version.
I am about to post a new version for 1.0, Possibly tonight, failing that this weekend.
If you don't mind I would be interested in looking at the new icons you have made and possibly including them in the 1.0 release.

Operative85

Thank you for replying, Jaxxa! Amazing mod, by the way. I apologize for my late reply. School got in the way.

Anyways, I've decided to not release my modified version and instead just give the files over to you so that if you deem it worthy, you can immediately add it to your mod without waiting for me and my wonky timezone. Attached is the zip.

I hope you had a happy Halloween and may you also have a happy holiday season. :)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Jaxxa

Thanks, I totally know how real life can get in the way.

I put up a version using those icons on stream. Plan to put forum links up soon.

Operative85

Frankly, I'm honored :) Thank you very much, and here's to more free time this holiday season. Cheers!

webkilla

Quote from: Jaxxa on November 02, 2018, 08:11:32 AM
Thanks, I totally know how real life can get in the way.

I put up a version using those icons on stream. Plan to put forum links up soon.

It's been a while - did you ever put a link to this updated mod up?

Heymom

webkilla

I wish this mod collection would get updated - or if someone else would at least take it over and port it to 1.3