[1.2] Shield Generators by Frontier Developments 1.2.3.2753 (日本語版の内部)

Started by Jetpack_Maniac, November 24, 2017, 10:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faketax

Quote from: Jetpack_Maniac on November 26, 2017, 08:34:27 AM
We added Centralized Climate Control support this morning.  Get it at steam here.

Nice i need this ! link for non-steam ?thx

Jetpack_Maniac

Sure, it's available on our Github.  I also maintain both steam and non-steam links for every update I post in the main post.

polios3

next bug, when my human be in active shield generator range , bullets is destroying. 1.02 mod B18 1722 build

Jetpack_Maniac

Release 1.0.3 is out and should fix that.  Try it and let us know if it doesn't work.

megidoladyne

This mod seems to be adding an "Enhanced Development" tab to the research menu with nothing in it. I've tinkered with the load order, grabbed mods from the Enhanced Development set by Jaxxa (since you referenced it in your op), and so on but it doesn't change anything. Can provide screenshots if my comment is unclear. It only goes away if I take this out. I've used v1.0.2 and v1.0.3 and both have this issue.

Jetpack_Maniac

No, it's clear.  I expunged that reference a while ago from my codebase.  I'm not sure why it's still showing up for you.  Thanks for pointing it out, I will be looking at it later today.

Jetpack_Maniac

Werax

Hi there,

Is there a required mod order or some other stuff that i'm not aware of for the A17 CE compatibility patch?

While using the shield it doesn't delete the bullets but instead generates error:

Exception ticking Bullet_45ACP_FMJ62012: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'CombatExtended.CompExplosiveCE.Explode'.
at FrontierDevelopments.Shields.ShieldManager.ImpactShield (Verse.Map,UnityEngine.Vector2,UnityEngine.Ray2D,single,System.Func`3<FrontierDevelopments.Shields.IShield, UnityEngine.Vector2, bool>) <0x00158>
at FrontierDevelopments.Shields.Handlers.ProjectCEHandler/Patch_ProjectileCE_Tick.Prefix (CombatExtended.ProjectileCE) <0x0047f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) CombatExtended.ProjectileCE.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x00029>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x002c0>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I'm using A17b, latest CE and CE guns, shields are 1.03 loaded just after CE with the compatibilty patch following.

I'm also using bunch of other mods but it seems this has only to do with CE.

Jetpack_Maniac

The CE expansion needs to be loaded after the shields and CE, it looks like it might be that issue.

Jetpack_Maniac

Version 1.0.5 is released. 

- Traders aim outside of shields with pods just like they don't aim for roofs
- Added ModSync support
- Added visibility toggle to shields
- Fixed research requiring multi-analyzer to do
- Added French translations (from I'm a banana)
- Fixed lingering shields bug

jts1702

After some testing, I discovered that Rimsenal's Federation plasma weapons (a slow-travelling ball of energy that explodes on ground impact) and incendiary launchers go through shields all too well. I know the thing isn't designed to stop fires, but perhaps the launched fires SHOULD be stopped?

Also, Google Translated brainfarted. "Japanese version inside" should be "Japanese version attached" - which is written 日本語版付き (nihongo-ban tsuki).

Mr.Kafka

Hi there, I cant seem to make the mod work even when I load just the mod I get the following error and when I ignore it and try to place some generators it says argument cant be null.

https://imgur.com/a/7wqFf

I took screenies instead of the clipboard copy cause it was too long when pasted here.

Edit: Im using the b18 version and I have a copy of 0.18.1722.

Canute

I think there is an error with the portable shieldings.
I got these error msg. after loading a safegame with 2 builded mobile shields.

https://gist.github.com/8d45c8ef32ea1c79b2d56bb655211272

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Canute on January 29, 2018, 05:22:04 AM
I think there is an error with the portable shieldings.
I got these error msg. after loading a safegame with 2 builded mobile shields.

https://gist.github.com/8d45c8ef32ea1c79b2d56bb655211272

It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but there is also Rikiki's MiningCo. Force Field, another very professional mod, that could maybe help with what you need. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14711.msg153943#msg153943

Canute

No the mod is fine,
the normal shield generator works.
Just the mobile version give these errors.
And yes i am a big fan of Rikki's Force Field too, but i want test out other technologies too and not being fixed at one. :-)