[1.2] Shield Generators by Frontier Developments 1.2.3.2753 (日本語版の内部)

Started by Jetpack_Maniac, November 24, 2017, 10:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Open the mod folder, when you see a 1.1 folder, then there is a version for 1.1 include.

Tenshi~Akari

Sorry to resurrect the dead here, but I just came across a tiny issue in my recent save: regular quest shuttles get destroyed by the shields for some reason. (Thankfully the autosave on skyfallers feature saved me from failing quests on each instance!)

I have the latest version, as I really just added this mod to my lists the other day. I was under the impression the SRTS/Trader Ships/Royalty Shuttle update had covered this, but I guess this might have been missed...

I'm not sure if you're checking in on forum activity or not, but if you do see this and you have the opportunity (or if you've allowed others the permission to modify and share), is there a possibility this can be looked into? Hoping to be able to have those land safely without having to shrink each shield as well.

Otherwise, this mod has been a life-saver since the mechanoid shields got nerfed a while ago and I thank you for the work put into all of it!