[1.2] Shield Generators by Frontier Developments 1.2.3.2753 (日本語版の内部)

Started by Jetpack_Maniac, November 24, 2017, 10:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetpack_Maniac

There's a new release candidate ready that should fix that problem.  Give it a shot and let us know if it worked.  It is compatible with all saves.

https://github.com/JonnyNova/Rimworld-Shields/releases/tag/1.1.2.2059-RC1

Bodog999

YeojaChingu

Upon adding mod, there is a dependencies "818773962" mod is missing/not loaded. 
So ?  Is there any dependencies ? I read 1st page there's no mention or link to other mod dependencies. 

Jetpack_Maniac

It requires HugsLib.  I'll double check to make sure it's listed in all the documentation.

Canute

But dependence "818773962" don't work for the DRM-free version, since it don't got steam and can't resolve the number.

crusader2010

Hello. Getting an error that I think might be related to this mod:

Failed to find sane damage amount
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean)
Verse.ProjectileProperties:GetDamageAmount(Single, StringBuilder)
FrontierDevelopments.Shields.Module.RimworldModule.Harmony_Projectile:ShieldBlocks(Projectile, Vector3, Vector3, Int32, Vector3)
Verse.Projectile:Tick_Patch0(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Any ideas?
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Andu

Is anybody else getting the "Shield offline - not connected to power" even though it is? I've connected it even put power conduits under it and have enough power for 10 shields like the large one I'm using, but it seems none work.

Jetpack_Maniac

The long-awaited CE update is here.  The support is in-built, load after CE.

Sonsalt

dastro

Quote from: Andu on January 19, 2019, 03:07:10 PM
Is anybody else getting the "Shield offline - not connected to power" even though it is? I've connected it even put power conduits under it and have enough power for 10 shields like the large one I'm using, but it seems none work.

I have the same issue, prob some mod is causing some conflicts but I can't figure it out which one is to blame.

EDIT:

Ok, i found out that you need at least one battery in your power grid to be connected if you want this thing to work.

harpo99999

Kaelen Mosar

@ Author just wanted to tell you that Combat Extended 1.1 was released and you could update now if you want. Kindly appreciated <3

TeraRaptor

Man, i really wish for an 1.1 update. This mod was among my favorite.

Jetpack_Maniac

Jovzin

Can I use this mod with the latest 1.1 verison before the 1.2 hit ?  Thanks