Previous topic - Next topic

Torann

Quote from: Prince Kasta on March 25, 2018, 05:29:47 PM
Quote from: Torann on March 25, 2018, 04:46:03 PM
Quote from: Prince Kasta on March 25, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
X fully healed
X fully healed
X fully healed

Whenever lighting wound ticks the game wrongly tell you that pawn healed.

Which ability is this?  Heal, Advanced Heal, Inner healing, and Regenerate are the only healing spells.  Do you get a log message or a standard message that's telling you the pawn is healed?

As I said, a lightning wound.
You will probably get it from the lightning storm spell or lightning bolt.
Whenever the wound heal by anything (be it 0.4 hp or 8 hp from a spell) it will say the pawn is fully healed.

I get the standard message but I checked now and I do get a lot of warnings on load.
Config error in TM_LightningCloud: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false
Config error in TM_Lightning: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false

It actually does that for a lot of spells, is this something on my end?

Config error in TM_Holy: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false
Config error in TM_Poison_HD: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false
Config error in TM_Firebolt: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false

and more.

Yes, you have another mod conflicting the behavior of this mod by changing the default "InjuryBase" hediff, which is tendable.  This is a setting defined in vanilla rimworld, so it will affect any and all behavior from any mod that uses this and is not otherwise specifying their hediff to be tendable.

Prince Kasta

Quote from: Torann on March 25, 2018, 08:31:12 PM
Quote from: Prince Kasta on March 25, 2018, 05:29:47 PM
Quote from: Torann on March 25, 2018, 04:46:03 PM
Quote from: Prince Kasta on March 25, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
X fully healed
X fully healed
X fully healed

Whenever lighting wound ticks the game wrongly tell you that pawn healed.

Which ability is this?  Heal, Advanced Heal, Inner healing, and Regenerate are the only healing spells.  Do you get a log message or a standard message that's telling you the pawn is healed?

As I said, a lightning wound.
You will probably get it from the lightning storm spell or lightning bolt.
Whenever the wound heal by anything (be it 0.4 hp or 8 hp from a spell) it will say the pawn is fully healed.

I get the standard message but I checked now and I do get a lot of warnings on load.
Config error in TM_LightningCloud: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false
Config error in TM_Lightning: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false

It actually does that for a lot of spells, is this something on my end?

Config error in TM_Holy: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false
Config error in TM_Poison_HD: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false
Config error in TM_Firebolt: has HediffComp_TendDuration but tendable = false

and more.

Yes, you have another mod conflicting the behavior of this mod by changing the default "InjuryBase" hediff, which is tendable.  This is a setting defined in vanilla rimworld, so it will affect any and all behavior from any mod that uses this and is not otherwise specifying their hediff to be tendable.
Thanks, putting Tmagic higher in the load order helped.

mmance

Since I updated to newest version of mod, whenever I try to recruit a raised dead, the pawn freezes and all the onscreen menus disappear.  I can use "." to switch off of them and use other pawns, but at that point they are frozen.  I have to dismiss them and re-raise them to use them again.  Other then recruit, they work as intended.

I have put TMagic just below jecs tool. 

Bgkillas

why cant my melee read the gladiator book

Torann

Quote from: mmance on March 26, 2018, 12:25:02 PM
Since I updated to newest version of mod, whenever I try to recruit a raised dead, the pawn freezes and all the onscreen menus disappear.  I can use "." to switch off of them and use other pawns, but at that point they are frozen.  I have to dismiss them and re-raise them to use them again.  Other then recruit, they work as intended.

I have put TMagic just below jecs tool.
Interesting. You shouldn't really need to recruit undead... you can just kill it and re-raise it to make it yours.  Are you using the latest version?  If you are, how does an enemy have any undead?

Quote from: Bgkillas on March 26, 2018, 05:55:37 PM
why cant my melee read the gladiator book
Make sure the pawn has the "physically adept" trait.  There are two class types, melee (which use "physically adept") and magic (which uses "magically gifted") - they don't cross train.

coldcell

How do I progress my Sharpshooter to Legendary Sniper? Just keep on accumulating experience?

Also how do I learn new spells? I notice that if I start my pawn as Mage, I don't get all the spells right off the bat. Thanks.

Canute

Accumulate more points until the "Learn" button appear to unlock missing spells.
But the Master spell still need to be bought/rewarded.

mmance

My apologies.  I mean draft an undead.  When I draft them, they are unusable until I kill them and re-raise.

Jernfalk

I think I discovered a bug on raising zombies too.
This one involves the game considering all zombies as having "Thin" body type.
Here's a screenshot to demonstrate:

Jernfalk

Other than that, I reeeeeeeeeally recommend the Fireball spell.

macbuk

Could anyone help me with editing files so that I can make summonable minions not only haul but also clean? As they stand right now they have no real use outside of hauling and making them clean could give them a little more usefulness.

coldcell

I don't know if this is a dumb question or not, but is this mod compatible with CE? I'm not sure if the abilities added to the game will conflict with CE or not.

macbuk

Quote from: coldcell on March 31, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
I don't know if this is a dumb question or not, but is this mod compatible with CE? I'm not sure if the abilities added to the game will conflict with CE or not.
Works just fine, I'm using it with Hardcore SK which uses CE and there are absolutely no conflicts that I've noticed.

Canute

Quote from: coldcell on March 31, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
Someone reported it works.
And CE even scale down the power of the combat spells, or the effects of them. Summoner and fireball's arn't that deadly like at non-CE games.

Torann

Quote from: Jernfalk on March 29, 2018, 09:40:26 PM
I think I discovered a bug on raising zombies too.
This one involves the game considering all zombies as having "Thin" body type.
Here's a screenshot to demonstrate:
I had a good laugh at that screenshot.  The 'thin' body types on zombies shouldn't occur anymore, but I think the old ones might be stuck.

Quote from: macbuk on March 31, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
Could anyone help me with editing files so that I can make summonable minions not only haul but also clean? As they stand right now they have no real use outside of hauling and making them clean could give them a little more usefulness.
I'll look at adding this in the next couple of patches.  It's always been the intent that they clean.  If you'd like to take on modifying the mod to allow this, I'd encourage you to do so by making a contribution to the mod so everyone can benefit. Github link: https://github.com/TorannD