[1.0] A RimWorld of Magic

Started by Torann, November 24, 2017, 11:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigan

Quote from: TheAzn123 on June 19, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
Quote from: Sigan on June 19, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
I found a slight bug.

A Priest attempting to use Advanced Heal, or Purify, on an animal will get stuck forever.

If you can't reproduce this bug in your version, please tell me. I've modified some stuff in my game - all over the place, in the laziest of ways - and so it could be just me. I believe it's not me, but I'd like some feedback from someone else in the community if possible. Thanks!

If you press the ~ it should give you a log of errors and other things. Maybe you can use that to figure out the problem/bug

Thank you. I might have known this at one point in my many playthroughs over the many different versions, but I completely forgot about that.

I'll give a bit more information, though. Restarting the exe completely didn't solve the problem, but the pawns that were stuck (both Priests) are now unstuck and back to normal. They likely wouldn't have survived due to starvation, but my modded version is practically God mode. As a result, they survived long enough for (I think) the dog that they both tried to heal/purify to heal through natural means.

Reloading a save or the game wouldn't fix the problem if the problem was contingent on the health of the dog.

Either way, the problem is gone now so I have no way to look it up... I'd still like confirmation from someone else that this is a problem with your mod, and not just a problem with my game.

And thank you again, TheAzn123, for the reminder about that feature. Have a great day! :)

henk

Bug report : I used the druid's regrow limb on someone's right little toe and ended up with Regrown Arm (-50% manipulation) on that right little toe.

Toketsu

Quote from: henk on June 20, 2018, 09:33:55 PM
Bug report : I used the druid's regrow limb on someone's right little toe and ended up with Regrown Arm (-50% manipulation) on that right little toe.
Druids are scary...

Torann

Quote from: henk on June 20, 2018, 09:33:55 PM
Fixed, patched to the latest versions.

Sigan

Can you patch the ability to grow full arms out of missing toes back in? That sounds like a lot of fun... :o ;D

Canute

Regrow head instead the big toe ? :-)

henk

Quote from: Canute on June 21, 2018, 02:37:53 AM
Regrow head instead the big toe ? :-)
Sounds like a great way to get rid of bad pawn traits!

Kuroha

I'm getting this error constantly whenever the game is not paused, any idea?

Exception ticking Projectile_Possess4103387: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at TorannMagic.Projectile_Possess.Destroy (DestroyMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Projectile.Impact (Verse.Thing hitThing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AbilityUser.Projectile_AbilityBase.Impact (Verse.Thing hitThing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TorannMagic.Projectile_Possess.Impact (Verse.Thing hitThing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AbilityUser.Projectile_AbilityBase.ImpactSomething () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AbilityUser.Projectile_AbilityBase.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TorannMagic.Projectile_Possess.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate_Patch0(Object)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Gungnier

Any news about having the mod on 1.0? Maybe a teaser or something :)

Valor

Would this mod work with combat extended? I mean also on "balance" level?

Thank you!

Canute

Some people early mention it basicly works.
But the combat abilities are less effective and powerful but still useful.

Torann

Quote from: Gungnier on July 05, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
Any news about having the mod on 1.0? Maybe a teaser or something :)
I'm updating to 1.0 now, it should be available later this week.

Torann

I've updated A RimWorld of Magic for 1.0.
The update can be found on moddb https://www.moddb.com/mods/tmagic/downloads/tmagic-1-0-unstable-v2-2-0
You will need 1.0 updates for Jecstools and Hugslib.

I've also added a few new features for the 1.0 release, namely additional armor categories that will be expanded on in future updates.  This new armor category is called "harmony" and protects against light and dark magic.

MagicalFungi

So, idk if its jecstools and hugslib fighting it out, but any pawn i have with an ability is missing its action buttons. No boxes to use magic or even order them to do anything... anyone else having this issue? or know a fix?

ecablip

Quote from: Torann on July 07, 2018, 08:19:47 PM
I've updated A RimWorld of Magic for 1.0.
The update can be found on moddb https://www.moddb.com/mods/tmagic/downloads/tmagic-1-0-unstable-v2-2-0
You will need 1.0 updates for Jecstools and Hugslib.

I've also added a few new features for the 1.0 release, namely additional armor categories that will be expanded on in future updates.  This new armor category is called "harmony" and protects against light and dark magic.

Pawns with skills have all their ability buttons missing, including draft :( all other mods are turned off.