Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• September 22, 2019, 06:18:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91]

Author Topic: [1.0] A RimWorld of Magic  (Read 260462 times)

henk

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] A RimWorld of Magic
« Reply #1350 on: September 13, 2019, 09:15:14 PM »

You can right click an item after you've equipped an enchanting stone to use the stone on it. As for the technomancer, I believe Engineer Weapon works on the currently equipped weapon. Make sure it's your best weapon then.

borenx

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: September 14, 2019, 07:01:17 PM »

You can right click an item after you've equipped an enchanting stone to use the stone on it. As for the technomancer, I believe Engineer Weapon works on the currently equipped weapon. Make sure it's your best weapon then.

umm yeah problem is I cant equip the stones on my pawns, when I right click the stone it only has "haul" and "pick up" options and no equip, so I cant right click a weapon or equipment to actually enchant, Ive used the Engineer Weapon skill on a weapon on the ground, equipped by the technomancer and equipped by other pawns, but still it does not create a copy of the weapon thats currently equipped, Im also using dinosuria, genetic rim, rim of madness cults and creatures, thats about it

henk

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: September 15, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »

Ok, it seems a pawn needs to be a mage to use enchant stones, and not just magically gifted either. I don't know too much the technomancer's weapon skill, but it might not create a copy of a weapon, just modify the one equipped in subtle ways.

henk

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: September 20, 2019, 12:48:03 PM »

The magic circle is great! Lets you use your mages in new, interesting ways.
Some possible new powers :
- Wild animals : summon a pack of manhunters. Great for getting rid of sieges and mechanoid drops. Failure summons alphabeavers or yorkshire terriers joining.
- Mass fear : attempt to make an enemy attack flee. Might mental break some of your pawns as a side effect.
- Tectonic shifting : create new underground ore deposits (requires deep drilling)
- Promote health : attempts to cure diseases, regrow fingers and toes and cures scars on all pawns.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 20, 2019, 04:20:20 PM »

Before i try it out self, could you just tell me/us what are the cost for that ?
Just mana, or some other cost too ?
Like for the tectonic shifting, some mineable resources or stone chunks as sacrifice for the earth elemental.

henk

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: September 20, 2019, 05:00:21 PM »

Magic circle powers cost magycite and some other resources. Suggestions :
- Wild animals costs meat
- Mass fear costs mana potions
- Tectonic shifting costs stone chunks
- Promote health costs herbal medicine
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91]