[1.0] A RimWorld of Magic

Started by Torann, November 24, 2017, 11:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicpolion

I found something, not exactly a bug. Meaby you can call it a conflict.
I know its kinda of intentional but it sucks :(  when chaos mage uses a spell and it results in a bad outcome that causes ALL colonists to fell exhausted. It also kills all the MISC ROBOTS on your colony.

laihoang95

How to make an adjustment for Manaweave?

So as you may have known Manaweave gives a flat 20% bonus for all enchantments. Basically what it means is that if you have a 40% Energy bonus for normal apparel, the same type of apparel that is made by Manaweave will give a 48% bonus. However, the same thing doesn't apply to Arcalleum (The metal version of Rimowrld of Magic), does anyone know where/how can I make an adjustment to either Manaweave/Arcalleum (Personal use). I have tried to dive into the mod's XML file to no avail.

josefrees

Are there any guides for this mod? Thanks to everyone for great work this definitely my favorite mod

Ohotoho

Hello everyone!
I am ashamed to admit this, but I'll share in hopes of saving some time and frustration for somebody else.
I am playing a game with rimworld of magic along with ~10 other mods. Everything was going relatively smoothly until at one point the arcane forge refused to work. Pawns refused to work on it and right clicking didn't seem to do anything (except for "might" pawns, where it said they can't work there). Items I previously made there were no longer craftable, crafters where being super annoying to pretend the forge doesn't exist. It was a tragedy!
After some troubleshooting I found out *some* items were craftable there while others weren't. I was getting pretty frustrated at this point because googling was no help at all (hence this post). I removed all other mods but rimworld of magic and re-added them one-by-one, in order to try and discover the exact origin of the issue.
All in all I spent about an hour doing this until I realized I was just missing some crafting ingredients... Turns out there wasn't any bug. There was no mod conflict. Just some lack of resources.
If the mod author reads this - Please make it so that right click tells you "need crafting ingredient" or something along those lines!
To anyone else, learn from my stupidity and make sure you have all the necessary resources.

Canute

The mod author isn't active at the forum anymore (last activity 2 years ago)
You can either create an issue at Github
https://github.com/TorannD/TMagic
or contact him at their discord
https://discord.gg/gFYfA6r