Rock5s [B18] mods

Started by Rock5, November 25, 2017, 10:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frenchiveruti

Quote from: Rock5 on December 15, 2017, 11:47:15 PM
Looks like you fixed it while I slept.

I can't reproduce the error, even after following your extra instructions with Weapon Storage. What did you do to fix it?
Maybe you already downloaded the "fixed" version of the mod?

Kiame

Quote from: Rock5 on December 15, 2017, 11:47:15 PM
Looks like you fixed it while I slept.

I can't reproduce the error, even after following your extra instructions with Weapon Storage. What did you do to fix it?

In my RecipeWorkerCounter.CountProducts Harmony Postfix I missed a null check against __instance.recipe.products  :-[

It looks like the base game always has that populated - thus i never ran into an issue. In the case of "Butchers can count meat" when "Do until X" is selected recipe's products will be null

Rock5

Ok, cool. My mod does have a null check. Glad it wasn't my mod.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

MrWeeGee

Hey, I don't suppose JTZoneButtons stacks up well with Kiame's ReColor Zones does it? They both add buttons to the zone bar. Tried loading both one above the other and I don't get the expand buttons either way, unless I disable Recolor. Thought you should know. RimSearch working great with 100+ mods though, it's a lot of help, thanks!

Rock5

Looks like JTZoneButtons uses it's own code to insert the designators. It doesn't use harmony or anything like that. I guess it just doesn't do as good a job at being compatible. I had a look at it but it's too complex for me to fix.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Canute

Don't forget JTZoneButtons is a pretty old mod, and since 2 releases it just get updated to work for the release and not be compatible and follow harmony or new xpath guides.

Kiame

i have a few things on my todo list. if you wouldnt mind Rock5 i can take a look at rewriting JTZoneButtons w/ harmony when i have some time and send you the changes

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Canute

Addional info for "Butchers Can Count Meat".
When you add the mod to an existing safe, it might not work proper.
Removed the old bills and added the new ones, but the butcher keep butchering.
Destroyed the table, and rebuild it, setting up the bills.
And then it works.

crusader2010

Hello! There is an incompatibility between JTExport and "Better Workbench Management", because of some old references from AcEnhancedCrafting (see: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33083.msg387953#msg387953).

Any chance for a compatibility patch or similar? :)
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Rock5

Quote from: crusader2010 on December 26, 2017, 05:24:35 PM
Hello! There is an incompatibility between JTExport and "Better Workbench Management", because of some old references from AcEnhancedCrafting (see: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33083.msg387953#msg387953).

I was aware of the obsolete AcEnhancedCrafting code but, because of my limited coding skills, decided it was easier to leave it in as it seemed to have no adverse affects.

I also have Better Workbench Management installed. They don't seem to conflict for me. I had a look at your modsconfig file to see what order you have them installed but Better Workbench Management wasn't installed. You mention Outfitters. Is the conflict with Outfitters perhaps? Can you confirm that?

Edit: I just installed Outfitter as well as Outfitter Infused (what does infused do anyway?). It still works fine for me. Perhaps it's conflicting with something else.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

crusader2010

Quote from: Rock5 on December 26, 2017, 06:47:01 PM
Quote from: crusader2010 on December 26, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

I was aware of the obsolete AcEnhancedCrafting code but, because of my limited coding skills, decided it was easier to leave it in as it seemed to have no adverse affects.

I also have Better Workbench Management installed. They don't seem to conflict for me. I had a look at your modsconfig file to see what order you have them installed but Better Workbench Management wasn't installed. You mention Outfitters. Is the conflict with Outfitters perhaps? Can you confirm that?

Edit: I just installed Outfitter as well as Outfitter Infused (what does infused do anyway?). It still works fine for me. Perhaps it's conflicting with something else.

I had no conflict with Outfitter (and the bug with drag and dropping bills was fixed). I tried using Better Workbench Management before and after JTExport and there was no difference (I could not set up any bills in any workbench).

PS: Infused enchants items (at random) with some extra stats/features :)
PPS: did you try creating a new workbench (e.g. butcher's table) and setting up a bill? The issue should appear right after you create the first bill of any workbench.

Rock5

Still can't reproduce.

I've done my best at removing the rest of the EC references and posted it. I couldn't find my source code and the code I posted was wrong so I had to redo it. Gr...

Please test it and let me know if it worked.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37177.msg383047#msg383047
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

crusader2010

Quote from: Rock5 on December 26, 2017, 08:05:06 PM
Still can't reproduce.

I've done my best at removing the rest of the EC references and posted it. I couldn't find my source code and the code I posted was wrong so I had to redo it. Gr...

Please test it and let me know if it worked.

It works perfectly! Thank you very much! Now both mods coexist happily ;D

Rock5

Ok. Thanks.

I've updated the original download link and steam version.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport