SendOwl email and resetting downloads.

Started by BlackSmokeDMax, November 25, 2017, 11:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackSmokeDMax

This is (at least) the second major update in a row I haven't received an email from the SendOwl system. It looks like my updates have not been reset in a few updates either. I show 4 updates remaining of each O/S version.

I download one copy at every update and archive it for myself, so it would appear it has been 3 updates since a reset. That is counting the 18 release and the two 17 version releases. So, I believe the last time I received either the email or a reset was back at version 16, and honestly I'm not sure if I received the email at version 16 either. I think I did get a reset at that point though.

Not a super big deal yet, as I obviously still have my download link and some downloads left, but the system seems to be somewhat bugged currently.

Calahan

Same here. Although I think my download counter reset this time around. But I haven't had an email notifying me of an update since... A16 maybe?

I'll see if I can find someone to prod about this. Since this shouldn't still be happening.

supernet2

I haven't received a updated sendowl Email to reset my downloads It hasn't updated since May 31st 2019. That was on build RimWorld1-0-2150 but now that build RimWorld1-0-2408 is out least when I checked today on November 23rd 2019, I don't have a viable means to download it through my May 31st 2019 download link but my last available download for the windows build cleared out but the download failed so I lost my chance to get it.

How do I go about resetting the counter for all builds so I can update my offline installers for the rimworld game?

ItchyFlea

This is an issue with the SendOwl systems as far as I'm aware. However if you shoot me an email at [email protected] I can manually reset the download counter.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created