[B18] [KV] Body Part Storage

Started by Kiame, November 25, 2017, 07:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Please consider Infinite Storage instead of this mod
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37698.msg385779#msg385779

Adds a storage container to store all those cut-off/created body parts.

Body Part Storage
-Build Menu: Misc
-Size: 1x1
-Cost: 50 wood/stone/steel
-Stores: Body Parts

Special Note:
When forming a caravan and the desire is for the caravan to carry stored body parts, select the Body Part Storage and press the Empty button. Form the caravan. Once the caravan is fully loaded, select the Body Part Storage again and press the Collect button.

Supports:
This mod should support/hold all body part types, i'll add to the support list as I verify/people ask about different mods

Direct Download:
B18

Steam:
B18

Github

Last Update:
Nov 27, 2017
-Fixed an issue where materials would not be automatically removed when making buildings

Like my mods? Consider supporting me!

TheGakurniawan

does this work with EPOE (ExpandedProsthetic&OrganEngineering)
He dig
She dig
You dig
I dig
We dig
They dig

It's not a great poem
But it's pretty deep

Kiame

I've been using it with EPOE just fine

Nightinggale

Quote from: TheGakurniawan on November 25, 2017, 08:41:19 PM
does this work with EPOE (ExpandedProsthetic&OrganEngineering)
Looks like the code works with BodyPartsNatural and BodyPartsArtificial, but not SurrogateOrgans. That should be quite easy to fix though. Just add ModCheck.dll and the following (untested) patch file:

<Operation Class="PatchOperationSequence">
<success>Always</success>
<operations>
<li Class="ModCheck.isModLoaded">
<modName>Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering</modName>
<yourMod>Body Part Storage - B18</yourMod>
</li>
<li Class="PatchOperationAdd">
<xpath>*/ThingDef[defName = "BodyPartStorage"]/building/fixedStorageSettings/filter/categories</xpath>
<value>
<li>SurrogateOrgans</li>
</value>
</li>
<li Class="PatchOperationAdd">
<xpath>*/ThingDef[defName = "BodyPartStorage"]/building/defaultStorageSettings/filter/categories</xpath>
<value>
<li>SurrogateOrgans</li>
</value>
</li>
</operations>
</Operation>
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

Kiame

Surrogate organs are already supported. Updated the screenshot to give more details

Nightinggale

Darn, I mixed up filter categories and thingCategories  :-[  though I did say it was untested  :P
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

Kiame

Update:
Fixed a bug where the "Include in Sale" button selection was not getting persisted between saved.

Kiame

Fixed an issue where Include in Sale button selection was not persisting between saved

Canute

Next project should be Corpse storage ? :-)

ZE

can i request a fabric storage? i tend to strip all my prisoners and shred their clothes to make new ones, but my tailor shop is a mess!!

Kiame

I had a request for fabric storage on the steam page too. That will be my next project more than likely  :)

Kiame

Update:
I'd recommend those that downloaded this mod to download it again. There was some extra files that are not being used but could cause log warnings and possible crashes (i have not experienced any myself)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kiame

Quote from: ZE on November 26, 2017, 02:46:12 PM
can i request a fabric storage? i tend to strip all my prisoners and shred their clothes to make new ones, but my tailor shop is a mess!!

Textile Storage is now a thing: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37224.msg380845

Kiame

Fixed an issue where materials would not be automatically removed when making buildings

VeeCee

If you're taking requests, could this be expanded to hold medicine? I'd kill for something that would let me run multiple surgeries at once and not have to worry about my only stockpile of medicine getting locked, and having herbal medicine be used instead.