[1.2,1.1,1.0] Equiums Storyteller Work SILENT RAIDS

Started by hauvega, November 25, 2017, 09:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hauvega

I am hoping mod check was up to date.  It helps greatly.  I can integrate the patch into the main mod without having to create a separate mod.  Also I hate steam workshop.  If they could allow the modder to add additional sub mods related to the original mod instead having to generate additional pages. The perfect mod page would have multiple subscribe buttons to point to different versions and additional related mods or patches.  I did put a link up on the page pointing to where the patch is.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Put up a test build. Playing with namer functions.   Fix a regular build.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

New update!  Possibly break saves.  Custom faction and settlement names.  Reduced number of generated settlements.  Various other fixes.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

New update!  Various experimental elements.  Added RBSE, VegGarden, and GouRIMet foods in.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

Rakiya

Nice work!  ;)
I've only recently started playing Rimworld, so this was actually my first Rimworld mod. Mainly cause you were the first to post in the "1.0 Mod Announcement" thread. Racial diversification mods like this were actually one of the key things that got my hooked, so thanks to people like you I've lost hours of my life playing this game instead of being productive  I'm having a real blast  ;D

I think my only gripe with the mod is the number of Equium factions.
Not really a big deal since I can easily disable them through modded factions.
I generally just use the tribe, occasionally the empire. Something about horses makes me struggle to see them as a gang or military faction.
So yeah, issue is purely in my story-building head.

In other words, I enjoy this mod so much that my only issues with it is that you've given me too many option xD

hauvega

I am doing for different play styles.  I might reworked so that their individual faction mods.  Got to think about it.  I guess you are getting raided by the gang faction.  It telling that it is working.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Update Fix problem on startup with latest Hospitality release.   Coming soon Play as your own gang.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

New test version up.  Adjusted storyteller and new scenario play as bad Equiums.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

New version up V1_6.  New scenario and various adjustments n fixes.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again