[A17][Animal] ZWAnimals (1.2.0)

Started by ZModW, January 09, 2017, 04:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydromancerx

Nice! Did you end up working with the other animal modders?

Nitneuk

Hey !
Could you give us the possibility to tame these animals ? Because I really want Gorillas in my colony ! :D
Thanks for your job !

kamikamyu

Yes, changing the wildness of the animals to less than 100% would be greatly appreciated. Was pretty disappointed I couldn't tame any of them.

Also, is anyone else having a bug where no tamed animals will follow assigned masters? I think this mod may have broken that feature.

ZModW

Quote from: Hydromancerx on March 23, 2017, 06:42:47 PM
Nice! Did you end up working with the other animal modders?
No it is easier for us to work independent

Quote from: Nitneuk on April 01, 2017, 02:19:30 AM
Hey !
Could you give us the possibility to tame these animals ? Because I really want Gorillas in my colony ! :D
Thanks for your job !
Thank you for your Support :D Now you can tame every Animal have fun with your Gorillas :)

Quote from: kamikamyu on May 02, 2017, 06:06:33 AM
Also, is anyone else having a bug where no tamed animals will follow assigned masters? I think this mod may have broken that feature.
I havn't noticed anything while testing. Maybe you should disable your Mods and activate them one by one?

craus

Hi, TY for sharing this amazing mod. I have a question, is this mod compatible with "ADogSaid..." Animal Sugery? Just Want to know.

ZModW

Quote from: craus on May 26, 2017, 11:48:28 AM
Hi, TY for sharing this amazing mod. I have a question, is this mod compatible with "ADogSaid..." Animal Sugery? Just Want to know.

We have just released the new update 1.2.0 and I have made an extra Version that is compatible with "ADogSaid" :)

Ironlion

Of course that download  link you provided only tries to put malware on my PC.   

I know you want to get ad revenue from traffic downloading your mods; but I would strongly encourage you to use a host or url shortener that doesn't distribute malware. 

These animals are awesome though! Really good artwork, I like that it fits in with the style of the vanilla animals. 

Rexaurius

PixelBitZombie

I would love to download this and try it out, however the ad site you're using, well its not linking me to the download and is just sending me to blank sites "normally malware crap" where you can't click out of it without closing the browser. Yes I disabled my ad block in order to download but it just isn't working.
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"

MMAciek

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

asquirrel

Can't download the mod because of the ad site you are running.  I tried disabling my ad blocker but no luck.  Too bad.  It looks like a good mod.

harpo99999

I also can not download the mod as the ad site also is attempting to infect my computer along with the many adds it is try to spam on me. the mod otherwise looks interesting, but unable to download

Oaccc

ZModW

Quote from: Oaccc on June 21, 2017, 07:37:08 AM
Unable to download. Ads
Quote from: harpo99999 on June 21, 2017, 02:31:28 AM
I also can not download the mod as the ad site also is attempting to infect my computer along with the many adds it is try to spam on me. the mod otherwise looks interesting, but unable to download
Quote from: asquirrel on June 20, 2017, 10:30:18 PM
Can't download the mod because of the ad site you are running.  I tried disabling my ad blocker but no luck.  Too bad.  It looks like a good mod.
Quote from: PixelBitZombie on June 14, 2017, 09:25:52 PM
I would love to download this and try it out, however the ad site you're using, well its not linking me to the download and is just sending me to blank sites "normally malware crap" where you can't click out of it without closing the browser. Yes I disabled my ad block in order to download but it just isn't working.
Quote from: Ironlion on June 04, 2017, 09:26:52 PM
Of course that download  link you provided only tries to put malware on my PC.   

I know you want to get ad revenue from traffic downloading your mods; but I would strongly encourage you to use a host or url shortener that doesn't distribute malware. 

These animals are awesome though! Really good artwork, I like that it fits in with the style of the vanilla animals. 
Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope our new concept will offer you the enjoyment you searched for.. Now you can just choose your desired download option you feel comfortable with :)

Leon1236