Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• July 22, 2018, 08:51:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What's the biggest mistake you have ever done in RimWorld?  (Read 376 times)

Azurely

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

The subject says it all, what's the biggest mistake you have ever done in RimWorld?

One time I nuked my own colony to fend off against a like 100000 point Orion Siege with the Rimatomics mod. I still miss that colony.

Azurely

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: What's the biggest mistake you have ever done in RimWorld?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 05:28:55 PM »

Oh also another mistake i've made was downloading the genetics mod. shit's terrifying.

Jackalvin

• Drifter
  • I Don't Even Know Anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 09:50:59 AM »

Accepting that chased refugee request against the eldar as day 3 tribals. Swear that xenos mod's f*cking broken.
-Insert Witty Joke Here-

Bastobasto

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 08:17:50 PM »

I've already said it in another thread, ( I think ), but I once put the animal sleeping points  ( just after a raid where all animals were injured ) outside. It was winter and about -20 celcius. 3/4 of my animals died of cold. Thats the only real mistake I can remember

Kirby23590

• Colonist
  • Manhunter Pack: Yorkshire Terriers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 11:45:09 PM »

Using the animal pulsar artifact with tamed animals and pets around the colony. To use it against a crashed ship with mechanoids.

What a horrible mistake. Everyone died when their loyal and friendly dogs started to go to their former owner throats. And also that they can pass through doors.

I have learned a horrible lesson that could have been easily avoided by sending my animals outside the colony via caravan or selling them to traders. Poor dew the farmer and his friends. :(
Playable settlers mod! also includes a scenario too!
Someday i will never forget about that day when manhunting rhinos appeared then some refugee was being chased by angry tribals... Good times...