[1.0] Terrain Zone Selections

Started by Pyrce, October 21, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrce

[1.0] Terrain Zone Selections

An interface-only mod which adds zone buttons for stockpiles and growing zones. These new buttons create a zone, or add to one, based on the terrain clicked. Want to just sow that Fertile Soil? Click on the new grow zone icon and click once.

Additionally there's a shrink zone option using terrain types as well. Selected a few tiles you don't want in a zone? No need to squint at the screen to find the boundaries, just select the Shrink by terrain tile and click once.

The fact the base game doesn't have this has bugged me for a long time, hopefully this helps others who struggle with soil and tile selections at times.

Download Links
Steam
Github

Required Mods
None!

Compatibility
Should be compatible with every other mod.

Example Usages

Add/Create Growing Zone by Single Terrain Type

Remove Terrain from Zone by Type

Works with Storage Zones Too

Current (Sometimes Crude) Translations
- English
- Française
- Deutsche
- 中文
- 한국어
- 日本語
- Polskie
- Portuguesa
- Pусский
- Español

Link me translation fixes/additions and I'll add them in.

License (MIT)

If you're a modder and want to use or extend this mod I ask only that you let me know (here or on steam). Otherwise feel free to use the mod in the making of further mods.

temple_wing

Pyrce

Try refreshing the page for links. I missed copying them in on the initial upload.

Pyrce

Try redownloading. I forgot to push the last change to github that marked it as 1.0.0 in the modlist, but as you saw it'd likely work with the B19 version in 1.0.

DangitRandy

Sorry, I posted in your thread by mistake. Your version number matches, just fine. Very handy tool, too! I'm so tired of dithering around the edges of the rich soil, etc. Thank you for making this!

Canute

Thanks Pyrce,
indeed very handy tool and many people looked for this in the past.

Pyrce

Doors are now skipped in zone selection unless you start the zone selection on a door tile. This makes it easier to select rooms without including doors / adjacent rooms.