[B18] RuntimeGC In-Game Cleaner

Started by user19990313, November 28, 2017, 08:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoarPye

Really looking forward to this being updated to B19... My main colony is now starting to run into issues. I was hoping that packing up and moving them to a fresh tile much closer to the AI ship would help to stabilize things, but it's actually made it worse.

So in the meantime I guess I'll start a colony of tribals instead.

henk

Same. Hope someone can update this if the original author is no longer supporting it.

Ruisuki

Quote from: MoarPye on October 01, 2018, 08:49:29 PM
Really looking forward to this being updated to B19... My main colony is now starting to run into issues. I was hoping that packing up and moving them to a fresh tile much closer to the AI ship would help to stabilize things, but it's actually made it worse.

So in the meantime I guess I'll start a colony of tribals instead.
what issues

MoarPye

Quote from: Ruisuki on October 03, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
what issues

High memory loads (I only have 8gb system memory), 30-60 second freezes when something significant happens, like when a caravan arrives or a raid starts.

Canute

Quote from: MoarPye on October 04, 2018, 12:01:51 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on October 03, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
what issues

High memory loads (I only have 8gb system memory), 30-60 second freezes when something significant happens, like when a caravan arrives or a raid starts.
I bet this mod wouldn't help you much.
Except Rimworld would use alot more memory then before, but which it doesn't do at last not at my side.
Or your use many other programms at once, so your RAM is full.

These freezes comes because Rimworld calculate the pawn's and inventory for the caravan/raids and you prolly got alot of mods. And maybe some conflict so rimworld need to calculate more then usual.

Orange_Mushroom

Quote from: Orange_Mushroom on June 12, 2018, 08:57:47 PM
Hi,anthor
I made complete Korean translation (main mod, steam description) files, if you need this use it. thank you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YJaENZx74XqGdrZkspL7bv20Hc5PNzQd

Korean translation. please remember this thing

mospidatru

I am update to RW R1.0:
-'CleanUp AvoidGrids' removed, because in RW v1.0 they do not go to the save file(on how many I understood)
-'Remove BattleLog Entries' remained, but the cleaning make no sense. After burning the corpse, the battle log with this pawn is automatically deleted by game.
-Added 'Remove Filth on AllMaps'(not only in Home area) from developer mode
-No other changes and everything seems working fine

PS: The mod has been decompiled, fixed and rebuilt. So use at your own risk, until the author user19990313 not make official release for RW v1.0.
PS2: Sorry for my english

https://www.upload.ee/files/9128781/RuntimeGC_R1.0.zip.html