[B18+] MusicJoy

Started by white_altar, November 30, 2017, 09:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

white_altar

BTW, MusicJoy is still unfinished.  I just thought I'd gloat for a minute there.

No really i need:
-more coders
-more graphics
and waaaay more enthusiasm!

#JointheBand

Sinclair200

lllMWNlll

What about this mod?

Colonists could play guitars, drums, violin. They could dance?

Possibilities are limitless when is about music!

grrizo

Quote from: lllMWNlll on January 18, 2018, 07:46:18 PM
What about this mod?

Colonists could play guitars, drums, violin. They could dance?

Possibilities are limitless when is about music!
Love it already!
Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.

Harry_Dicks

Wasn't there a colonist entertainment mod sometime ago? I swear I thought they could do a play, stand up comedy, don't, etc.

wwWraith

Razzle Dazzle though it had some issues and is not updated to B18.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Tomasdav

Well about graphics is it like with Minecraft that you just paint it in Gimp etc. Or is it something more complex with animations etc?

KozmoD

Once I thought about a music mod.
- Instruments give a mood boost in a certain area while a colonist is playing them.
- A colonist with high Art skill plays better.
- New traits like "Music Lover" gives a bigger boost, "Sensitive Ears" gives a penality instead if the musician is bad and "Tone Deaf" dont get affected at all.
- Radios and Jukeboxes can be build so music is auto playing, but they cost power and and the mood boost is smaller, they also can break
- Dancing is a joy activity that can only be done while music is playing (so they dont look insane)

XD just my ideas, Idk yours

Tomasdav

Yeah that could be cool super dope night parties with singers, reproductors, DJes, alcohol right in your Rimworld, this is definitely one of the please do exist mod, maybe in the end add traveling singers group, which would play you for some silver

KozmoD

An event like "A Traveller Band is visiting your colony" just like traders but instead of items they trade silver for a massive mood boost that lasts for some days.
The colonist thought could be something like "They brought a party to our colony. Making people's days better in this cruel world, what a nice guys".